Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get the Dell U2311H?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

any particular reason your going with the monitor rather than another with the same specs?
    Lets not forget Dell over charge massively for the monitors aswell as there computers.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

any particular reason your going with the monitor rather than another with the same specs?
    Lets not forget Dell over charge massively for the monitors aswell as there computers.

It's gotten good reviews everywhere and seems to be good priced for an IPS panel, which can also be used for gaming.

I'm open for suggestions! I could get a cheap TN panel I suppose, but...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

they arent overpriced as they are an ips monitor. dell.ie is the best deal i could find for this monitor, its about 280 including free shipping

indough wrote: »
    they arent overpriced as they are an ips monitor. dell.ie is the best deal i could find for this monitor, its about 280 including free shipping

Yeah, can't pay with Laser there though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Grab a 3V voucher, or get a Visa Debit card (Ulsterbank), or Debit Mastercard (AIB), if you can. Assuming you don't mind waiting an extra week.

• Advertisement

Serephucus wrote: »
    Grab a 3V voucher, or get a Visa Debit card (Ulsterbank), or Debit Mastercard (AIB), if you can. Assuming you don't mind waiting an extra week.

I've an O2 VISA card actually, which I topped up today, but the money won't show until tomorrow Wednesday. So I'll grab it then, wherever it's the cheapest.

Just thought that I'd try to find a place that accepts Laser so I could order it today.. :D

Cheers though, I'll wait a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭heid

Buy one off the dell business website
    There is a €45 discount, I bought one last week.

heid wrote: »
    Buy one off the dell business website
    There is a €45 discount, I bought one last week.

Cheers, gonna go with that :)

Advertisement