Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Blinds

Options
  • 04-04-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Folks, Anyone have any idea of where I could find Patterned Blackout Blinds, in Ireland or abroad. I need to have them made to measure (Approx 54 X 60 inches). I am looking for something with a navy or royal blue background with nautical pattern if possible. There are loads of plain ones but limited patterned one. many Thanks. :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pinky123

Hiya,
    I had the same prob last year. Any of the curtain shops that I want into said that they could have a roller blind made up from any of their fabrics with a blackout lining sealed to it. It was way more expensive than picking one of there standard solid finishes that already had a blackout backing. I ended up choosing a solid red finish and getting curtains in the pattern i wanted. If you are going with Roman blinds then using a blackout lining does not make them much more expensive. HTH

Advertisement