Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I crazy or is this just terrible tech support?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

....... well maybe just a bit crazy to think that any ISP will take much notice of one user ;).

If 02's answer is to let you out of contract then thats really about as much as you can expect from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭rossc007

I'd have to agree with William here mate, looks to me like O2 couldnt dianose the problem with your connection so they released you from your contract :(

Sounds like a frustrating situation, but in my opinion move on to the next ISP and don't use O2 again if you feel aggrieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I had loads of problems with Vodafone mobile broadband before but eventually got out of contract. I was delighted with that. Unfortunately I cant see them giving and money in return for the disruption.

However fair play on the ComReg complaint. Something needs to be done about these 99.99% population companies with "Unlimited" Broadband deals that have limits to the download amounts and crap signal everywhere.

Advertisement