Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft collection

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Selling my guns as I am buying a Magpul Masada and these will be just lying around collecting dust

A&K ACR Masada

Original nylon bushings replaced with Metal bushings & Shim gearbox
    Original Plastic spring guide replaced with Bearing Spring Guide
    the wiring in the gearbox has been replaced and the sliding bolt cover has been repaired and is now working as it was not when I bought it
    G&G long type motor and a Stainless Steel 6.03 Tight Bore 410mm Barrel fitted
    The Masada is firing at 302-316fps and the ROF was 738/min
    before new motor was fitted so I was told it would be around 900ish
    Also comes with tan pmag
    Over 115 euro has been spent on this aeg
    €250 ovvno
    All modifications have been done by pervious owner.
    http://i.imgur.com/iDrQp.jpg
    [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]prevailingly sold to xEndzeitx
    [/COLOR]

Thank you for reading. :)

Stigmau5
    $kilkenny wrote: »
    he is buying a ACR (proper name Masada) with the money form the m16 and ayg.

as stated in the first 20 words of the whole topic??
    necro thread again

Before you get an attitude about yourself get your facts straight:
    He says he wants to buy a Magpul Masada..Yes I can see that thank you..What has that got to do with me asking about the A&K Masada which is apparently "prevailingly" sold which makes no sense whats so ever..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Before you get an attitude about yourself get your facts straight:
    He says he wants to buy a Magpul Masada..Yes I can see that thank you..What has that got to do with me asking about the A&K Masada which is apparently "prevailingly" sold which makes no sense whats so ever..

hey bud the a&K masada is gone bud :) thanks for interest

Advertisement