Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bennicassim 2011

Options
  • 04-04-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

good evening folks,
    Just wondering if anyone is doing bennicassim this year? I've heard great things! Anyway I'm all booked up and ready to go but was hoping someone could help me here...
    The campsite opens on the 11th at 10am so we were planning on arriving at some stage on the 11th but we have been told that apparently you need to arrive on the 10th and stall outside the campsite the night before so that you're there AT 10am when the campsite opens!! Sounds intense to me, anyone know anything about this??
    any info or past experience you'd like to share would be greatly appreciated!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 YulVas

Never been there myself but I've wanted to go the past few years. Friends of mine went 2 years ago and said it was the best festival they've been to.It'll be seriously hot when you're over there too. The lads said their tents were roasting.....but sleep is for the weak anyway!

Advertisement