Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake plastic trees

Options
  • 04-04-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone has seen any artificial trees around at decent prices anywhere around Leinster or Munster. Looking for a couple of artificial trees about 4ft tall, bay trees, rose bushes or the like. Just something to brighten up the front of the house that I won't need to worry about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Have you checked Ikea? The last time I was there they had a few just before you go in to the wherehouse part. Can't remember the price of them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Yeah was there the other day and they had nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They did have them in homestore and more in Mahon. They were part of the monthly half price offer back a few months ago, but I'm pretty sure I have seen them for half price since. They were between €14.99 - €30.00 as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Thanks for all the help, got to Homestore today and they had a few there half price. For anyone interested there were 4ft yellow rose bushes for €20, will do the job grand.

Advertisement