Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar Street ID

Options
  • 04-04-2011 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm absolutely gagging to see Grinderman at Vicar Street on June 19 but according to Ticketmaster, it's over 18s. That's a buzz kill... it's my way of celebrating the end of my Leaving and though being told I look 19, I'm afraid of a) blowing 55 quid on a show I may not get in to and b) being so absolutely dissapointed about missing Nick Cave that I'll have to drown myself in the Liffey.

How strict is Vicar Street on ID? If I'm with a number of people over 18, can I still get in? Does pleading my case help at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭bren2001

Extempore wrote: »
    I'm absolutely gagging to see Grinderman at Vicar Street on June 19 but according to Ticketmaster, it's over 18s. That's a buzz kill... it's my way of celebrating the end of my Leaving and though being told I look 19, I'm afraid of a) blowing 55 quid on a show I may not get in to and b) being so absolutely dissapointed about missing Nick Cave that I'll have to drown myself in the Liffey.

How strict is Vicar Street on ID? If I'm with a number of people over 18, can I still get in? Does pleading my case help at all?

Ive only been to comedy gigs and have never been ID at Vicar Street.

No pleading your case will not work at any venue

Advertisement