Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rent a shed

• 04-04-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

hi i was hopeing someone might be able to tell me roughly the cost of renting a slated shed for the winter big enough for 15 suckler cows.
    i need the shed only i have the silage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭ihatetractors

€950 for a 20 yr old slatted shed to house 40 cattle for the uncle anyway, 1 mile from the farm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭what happen

marknjb wrote: »
    hi i was hopeing someone might be able to tell me roughly the cost of renting a slated shed for the winter big enough for 15 suckler cows.
    i need the shed only i have the silage
    a slatted house beside me was rented out it is a 4 bay single 10 foot 6 slat no cubicles. 300 euro a bay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

how long a period was that for...winter months..ie 4 months! i currently rent ashed of a friend--2 3bay slatted sheds.. @ .60c a head a day! = €18 a month..is great! i hav me own silage! he keeps slurry! with feed he was charging==€1.40 i think a day per head,few years back...was plenty of sheds for rent last winter! so i seen in papers,etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭what happen

wiggy123 wrote: »
    how long a period was that for...winter months..ie 4 months! i currently rent ashed of a friend--2 3bay slatted sheds.. @ .60c a head a day! = €18 a month..is great! i hav me own silage! he keeps slurry! with feed he was charging==€1.40 i think a day per head,few years back...was plenty of sheds for rent last winter! so i seen in papers,etc...
    yes for 4 months i think it was a bit rough .no silage feed your own.

Advertisement