Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In praise of CherryGhost.

• 04-04-2011 10:00pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to say thank to our server admin. He does all the heavy lifting and works his butt off so we can all have this world to goof around in.

Thanks for all the hard work mate!

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Thanks cherry.:)

You're doing a stellar job and the server is brilliant so far.

Maybe we could rename the town in the server cherrytown in honour of cherry.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Cherry, I have expressed my love before but here it is again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Without a doubt, this is well deserved!

Keeps our server alive too :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

lol ah cheers lads, its all in good fun! Seriously though, everything I do is for the community. Its been a learning experience alright and I'd like to thank you all for being patient :D

Big thanks to DeV and Tallon too for kickstarting the entire forum by donating the server to Tallon and Tal himself growing the server community!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Thanks cherry.:)

You're doing a stellar job and the server is brilliant so far.

Maybe we could rename the town in the server cherrytown in honour of cherry.:D

Or Ghost Town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

<3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Just to even things out, I HATE YOU :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭NeosDex

Morbert wrote: »
    Or Ghost Town

Fitting name :P But Cherrytown is the best :D

Class job Cherry, thanks for all you've done, and what you will do in the future :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I saw cherry in the town today while he was afk and decided to show my appreciation by building an appreciation box around him.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Which town? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I <3 you Cherry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

The man that makes it all tick :)

We love you cherry :P

Advertisement