Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite dance tune

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Hindsight is a great thing.. I love these 2.

British Murder Boys - Death Before Surrender - 2001?

Electric Deluxe (Speedy J) - Electric Deluxe - 2000

I have some current favourites, but we'll have to see if they stand the test of time in my preferences, like these ones have ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

T Power vs MK Ultra - Mutant Jazz:

Orbital - Halcyon on and on

And one more up to date
    Martyn - All I Have Is Memories:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Am listening to Orbital 2 as I write this. Great tune Android. Never heard of the others. I'll have a listen later.

What's the story with embedding the yuotube videos. I'm sure I embedded mine but they seem to have disappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Clanket wrote: »
    Am listening to Orbital 2 as I write this. Great tune Android. Never heard of the others. I'll have a listen later.

What's the story with embedding the yuotube videos. I'm sure I embedded mine but they seem to have disappeared.

I can see them there Clanket. Maybe it's the browser you're using?

Using firefox in the office. Can normally see all embedded videos from here. Gonna check a different forum to see if they working there.

• Advertisement

Fixed it. I'd blocked a youtube video on another site using adblock plus. Thought it would only be that site but seems to have blocked on all sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

any really good Hardhouse DJ's??? Old School and New ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

"Knights of the Jaguar" would be one of my favourites

Fluffy...Fluffy...Fluff...Fluff

Advertisement