Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self - Catering in Kilkenny

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I was looking for a holiday home on the net recently and came across a house on a working farm which I could have swore was in Kilkenny but after exhaustive searches I can't seem to find it. :mad:

Does anyone know of a self catering house on a farm which I think had a petting farm also.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mono25

thanks ft9 but thats not the one, in saying that i may book this place all the same.

anyone else think of the place, the site had plenty of pics of the place and there was a little stream running through it on one of the pics. if memory serves it was about 20 mins from kilkenny city.....

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

20 minutes drive is a long way from Kilkenny .... Could it be this place outside Graignamanagh ?

http://www.dirl.com/kilkenny/graiguenamanagh/kilkenny-holiday.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 titsmahgee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mono25

thanks for the replies but it's none of the above, croancottages is the closest to it.

It's actually annoying now as the place I'm talking about was exactly what I was looking for but anyway croancottages it is.

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

Mono25 wrote: »
    thanks for the replies but it's none of the above, croancottages is the closest to it.

It's actually annoying now as the place I'm talking about was exactly what I was looking for but anyway croancottages it is.

thanks again

http://www.killaghycastle.ie/

Advertisement