Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation re shots fired Dublin 2 Harcourt green

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Has anyone else had a visit from the gardai connected to this incident?

I was home that evening but live on the other side, saw a garda car stopped and a guy being arrested and a bunch of pyjama people around shouting. I told them about that but apprently it's a separate incident. So basically I was of no help!

It seems pretty serious if they're doing an investigation into it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

InTouch wrote: »
    Has anyone else had a visit from the gardai connected to this incident?

I was home that evening but live on the other side, saw a garda car stopped and a guy being arrested and a bunch of pyjama people around shouting. I told them about that but apprently it's a separate incident. So basically I was of no help!

It seems pretty serious if they're doing an investigation into it..

Yeah they caught those b*stards and have charged them. They're going down for a long time

Bananas-in-Pyjamas.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Yeah they caught those b*stards and have charged them. They're going down for a long time

Bananas-in-Pyjamas.jpg

Slippery ba*tards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

They'll ap-peal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I hope there's no slip up in the investigation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

They'll only claim they saw the guards plantain evidence.

• Advertisement
Advertisement