Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Portlaoise?-anyone know?

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi gals&guys,

im hoping to take up yoga and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Portlaoise i can join up?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭What? Oh Rly!

Not Portlaoise but portarlington have one it seems: http://www.yoganearby.com/classes/ireland/co--laois/3154/

Edit: Just found this: Mary Connell: (086) 8584911

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Tahitiisland

thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Yeah ive never done it either,

im gona have a search around though! see where or who know's who!!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Yoga in portlaosie?-anyone know?

How to do it??:D

• Advertisement

well ive seen it on d tv!! such a cliche!!, lol

but there's beginners classes to so im sure its not to hard!

i'll be looking tomorrow and that around the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I definitely think there is yoga in Portlaoise. I just don't know where.

well if i find it mick i'll let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

Mick i texted mary and yoga is starting back in september! she's just finished up with her other yoga class but

she's organising a healing and relaxation class in the maldron hotel on wed the 20th! eve time at a cost of €15 its a once off night as she does alot of relaxation and mind exercises in her yoga class!
    all welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Eire09

one of my friends hold a yoga class once a week in portlaoise. her family owns The square bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TippTopp

If anyone has an interest in starting Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes in Portlaoise running Wednesday nights from 11th May in The Parish Centre, at 8pm for 6 weeks €50 for the course. Please drop me a line to put your name down or for more info, Thanks eilishfitz@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Yes even for beginners, all you have bring on the night is a yoga mat and strap - just email Eilish for more info

Vinyasa Flow Yoga Classes every Wednesday night until the end of July from 8-9.30pm in The Parish Centre, Portlaoise. €10 per class, €8 for unwaged and if existing students introduce a friend you both will get that class for €5. All you'll need is a mat and belt perfect opportunity to try it out if you can't commit to a full course during the summer months:-)

In addition to Weds night classes (8-9.30pm) Upstairs at the Parish Centre; there will now be Saturday afternoon classes downstairs in the Parish Centre from 12-1.30pm for those who can't make Weds or who'd like a double shot of Vinyasa Flow Yoga in their week ;) As always drop in basis €10 per class just bring a mat, belt, bare feet, comfy clothes, open mind and away we go:) For further details, please mail eilishfitz@gmail.com. Namaste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 keithgalby

David Rabinowicz
    Club Vitae, Comfort Inn Midway Hotel
    Togher Roundabout
    Portlaoise, Laois
    Telephone: 086 8374356
    http://www.yoganearby.com/classes/ireland/laois/1200/

Advertisement