Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone troubles with hardwareversand?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Got it all sorted an hour ago, got email confirmation that my order was dispatched so I'm looking at a Monday delivery hopefully.

I found things move much quicker when you call them. They are open till 8pm you've got nothing to loose ya know?

Ah good stuff, I bet your dying to get your hands on it and build it.

Im just waiting for an email to confirm the case change. They told me that they dont know when both cases are in and that I can change or cancel it. So ive picked another case that's ready to be dispatched, just waiting on an email now.

Ive learned from this that unless the part has green or ready for dispatch do not touch it. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good the customer care is and how good their English is/was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edwardmcardle

Can someone please tel me what number ye used to call them on a mobile? I can't get through and have a1800 euro order!

Advertisement