Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA on ESPN

Options
  • 04-04-2011 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

I'm considering signing up for ESPN with Sky Plus. Do they show most of the NBA playoff games live? Around what dates do the playoffs start and finish?

Cheers!

Comments

as far as I remember from last year they showed as many games as they could, the playoffs start on April 16th and will end in and around early/mid-June depending on how long the finals go on

You should look into nba league pass, you can watch every single game, look at highlights, re-watch whole games, €58 for the rest of the season + playoffs a the moment

https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭cfitz

as far as I remember from last year they showed as many games as they could, the playoffs start on April 16th and will end in and around early/mid-June depending on how long the finals go on

You should look into nba league pass, you can watch every single game, look at highlights, re-watch whole games, €58 for the rest of the season + playoffs a the moment

Thanks. I was gonna do that, but I think I'm lacking the necessary bandwidth coz when I watch the top plays on NBA.com it's often a bit choppy. If that happened with footage that I was paying for I'd get very frustrated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

That's a great deal I must say...

Hello again,

I was about to purchase ESPN America but then I looked at the schedule and it doesn't seem to have any live NBA, just half-hour highlights. Do they not have the rights for any of the playoff games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

cfitz wrote: »
    Hello again,

I was about to purchase ESPN America but then I looked at the schedule and it doesn't seem to have any live NBA, just half-hour highlights. Do they not have the rights for any of the playoff games?

ESPN have at least four live Playoff games this week according to their schedule

• Advertisement

Thanks - I thought I could only get ESPN America over here for some reason, so never even checked ESPN itself! If I get both then I can watch the hoops and the hockey - awesome :)

Advertisement