Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collections

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

When are the bin collections in the different towns our North Dublin, towns like, Balbriggan, Skerries, Rush, Lusk, Malahide, Portmarnock, Howth, Swords????

Thanks

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Which bin collection company (example: Fingal Co Co, Panda, etc.), and which town? They all differ depending on the company, and the town. Also, which type of bin - waste, brown, or recycle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

It also depends on where in the town you live. For example my bins are collected on a Friday but a family member who lives 15 mins stroll away in the same town has theirs collected on a Wednesday.

If you're looking for a calendar Fingal CoCo can send one out to you and provide further information on the brown, green & black bin collections on their website:

http://www.fingalcoco.ie/Environment/BinCollections/

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jambo73

Yeah this is the problem all over alright that theres not one day in the week that each town is serviced, where I live there are 4 different bin days by 5 different companys. I am unable to say why I need to find out these day due to the rules on boards but I'm mainly interested in finding out about the General (black/grey) house bin and the Brown Bin collection day. Maybe the best way to reply is like this ....

Drogheda North - Panda Waste - Gen Bin - 04 April

Thanks for you help

R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I'm confused now. You're in Drogheda - this is North County Dublin???
    Why can't you just request the schedules from the relevant companies?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 jambo73

lol ... welcome to my world ......

I was using Drogheda as an example ..... you can't get a calendar from the councils unless you have an account number ..... it would be much easier to explain if I was able to say why I'm looking for the information but the rules on boards would say I'm "touting" for business. So example of collections ....

Town
    Area
    Company
    Bin
    next collection Date

Drogheda North - Wheaton Hall - Panda - Gen Bin - 04 April
    Dundalk Central - Seatown - Oxigen - Brown & Gen Bin - 12th April
    Ardee - All - Oxigen - Brown & Gen Bin - 13th April

Does this make and sense????

R

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

And it would indeed appear that you are using DCN for market research.
    Boards.ie is not a business tool.
    Closed.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement