Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desire HD: issues on Meteor?

• 04-04-2011 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭

Long story short:

Wife had gone to a Meteor shop to buy a Desire HD last Friday. None on display, so she asked about it. Was told it had just been discontinued as there were problems with it.

I thought it was a bit strange, I was thinking of getting one myself and looking at the website tonight it's still available for sale.

Does anyone have any insight?

Wife got a Galaxy S instead and is a very happy bunny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

Hey,
    i know its not meteor but i got mine on vodafone a few months ago..
    Very happy with it. Only downside is if watching a video on it sound aint great. Although it has headphones I know. still there are times when u dont want to use headphones..
    Still I would buy it. Galaxy phone is good too!! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Maybe there over stocked/sales pitch to get a sale on the GS? AFAIK the DHD is very much available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

GBX wrote: »
    Maybe there over stocked/sales pitch to get a sale on the GS? AFAIK the DHD is very much available.
    That's what I thought, but there was supposed to be one on hold for her, even agreed to match the online price instore...

At this rate I may hold out for the new batch of droids coming out over the summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I gave up waiting for my meteor store (swords) to get the HD in stock, just rang meteor direct sales and got one from them, they're in stock and €10 cheaper than stores

Advertisement