Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for a 30th??

Options
  • 04-04-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for advice on a venue in Dublin city which would be good craic for my fiance's 30th. Somewhere with a separate area that serves finger food would be perfect. Im thinking diceys but we've been to a dew parties there already.
    Best suggestion gets an invite!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭trellheim

The Barge. Plenty of room, plenty of musc, and theyll throw in finger food if you beg ( sometimes )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Call yourself the Dublin city forum???!! One measly suggestion!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

well i had my 30th in rosy o gradys in harolds cross a few weeks ago. the place was great. loydds on amiens street advertise that they do the dj and food free for groups of over 50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

...30th..
    Call yourself the Dublin city forum???!! One measly suggestion!!

I guess we're all just too young :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I was at a 30th t'other week in The Waterloo. You can book the whole the balcony bit overlooking the rest of the pub, with its own bar and adjacent to the smoking terrace. And there was finger food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 overheard

Copan in Rathmines, u can book an area upstairs. Great spot and €5 euro cocktails! I take it I've won- right I'll see ye there!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭carlaboi

Been to a 30th in Odessa. It was very good. They do food as well and a dj I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Was at one in Toner's there at the weekend - they have a separate area upstairs you can book - and thought it was pretty cool. Don't know if they serve food though.

I had mine in Howl at the Moon, which wouldn't normally be my kind of place but they do food and you can just hold a little area to yourself.

A lot of this depends on what kind of venue your gf would like and how many people you're expecting!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭The Davestator

BeerNut wrote: »
    I was at a 30th t'other week in The Waterloo. You can book the whole the balcony bit overlooking the rest of the pub, with its own bar and adjacent to the smoking terrace. And there was finger food.

I like the look of this place. May have to have a few 'research pints' there this weekend.

Advertisement