Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

undertaker - heart attack?? *WM SPOILER*

• 05-04-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

well guys,

reckon its complete bull s but the brother txt me earlier to say that Undertaker suffered a heart attack last nite at wrestlemania.. reckon thats crap but wanna know if anyone heard different.. thinking back, doesnt seem right to have him carried out on a stretcher yoke if he's suppose to be invincible at wrestlemania.. anyways any thoughts??

cheers

19 - 0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

messi1985 wrote: »
    well guys,

reckon its complete bull s but the brother txt me earlier to say that Undertaker suffered a heart attack last nite at wrestlemania.. reckon thats crap but wanna know if anyone heard different.. thinking back, doesnt seem right to have him carried out on a stretcher yoke if he's suppose to be invincible at wrestlemania.. anyways any thoughts??

cheers

19 - 0

Your brothers a liar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

messi1985 wrote: »
    well guys,

cheers

19 - 0

If he did we would have heard it from a slightly more creditable source than your brother.:o

He was just selling the match like death thus giving him an excuse to go for his usual long break after Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

And also tying into the before shows promo's that both men would die to win at Wrestlemania. So its just down to that and to leave Taker free to do nothing till October.

You really think if he had a heart attack that they would only have 1 doctor and then 1 bloke for the stretcher? Their would be millions of people down there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Doubt his missus would have wrestled straight after if he had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭messi1985

thats all that i was thinking.. maybe the bro hasn't realised that its fake!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement