Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Flights

Options
  • 05-04-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering what is the best website for cheap flights from America to Ireland?

I will be leaving from LAX to DUB at the start of July.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Sidestep.com and kayak.com are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Thanks! Hopefully I will find something there that will get me home for a little bit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Dick Burns

weird was looking for the exact same,was on ebookers and a few others seemed very expensive hopefully get flights in or around €600-€700

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Dick Burns wrote: »
    weird was looking for the exact same,was on ebookers and a few others seemed very expensive hopefully get flights in or around €600-€700

Let me know what you find. It is looking like $1200+ when you include tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Seems to me that's about the most expensive time of year to fly. I was looking at flights to/from the US and it was around 200 euro cheaper to go in August instead of late June/early July. I'd say you'd be lucky to get anything less than 800 euro/$1120 for that time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement