Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolf Garten/tools

Options
  • 05-04-2011 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hello

Is there anywhere in Dublin or Ireland that supply the above brand of tools, I am looking specifically for the interchangeable ones. I've scowered the net but have come up with nothing, so far the cheapest is on ebay from the uk. I would prefer to buy Irish. I've got my eyes on the double hoe and half moon verge cutter.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Have seen them in homebase here in sligo I asume they have them elsewhere, v expensive btw:(

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

You in Dublin? I've seen them in some of the posher garden centres. Can't remember which ones though. Try Newlands garden centre (D22), Johnstown garden centre (Naas) and the Orchard (Celbridge). Google their numbers and ring them first to check :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I checked the website of the three above, johntowns website was good the other two was useless!

I think it may be ebay. I checked argos and they have Wilkinson Sword ones that look v.similar but no stock for any shop in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PaddyBehan

The Arboretum In Leighlinbridge Co Carlow carries an almost full range of Wolf tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

They have these in Homebase in Nutgrove - not the one on Naas road

doublechecked with the reserve & collect thingy on homebase.co.uk (you can put dublin in as the town), and they have some stuff in stock alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement