Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peats.com web specials

Options
  • 05-04-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Peats, the 'world' (lol) of electronics, has some very decent web only offers at the moment!

Peats Web Only Offers

Wacom Bamboo €89, web offer €54

Teac Skype/Gaming headset €19.99, web offer €9.99

Samsung EX2220 21.5" LED monitor €199, web offer €159

Couple of other offers like cooling fans and vga converters.

Not bad I must say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Tried to order the headset but the price comes up as €19.99. Delivery charge of €7.95 too takes the sheen off of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Tried to order the headset but the price comes up as €19.99. Delivery charge of €7.95 too takes the sheen off of it.

from the peat website - "So we came up with the concept of Web Only special offers. Below we have a selection of some of our best selling products with which we've slashed the prices. To avail of these all you have to do is print off the voucher and present it in one of our shops. It's as simple as that: no voucher - no discount!"

from the website so i think u need to go in store and purchase first printing off the page as the voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭EasyBoy1974

a web only special offer that you can't order over the web - genius! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

a web only special offer that you can't order over the web - genius! :D

my thoughs exactly!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

So we came up with the concept of Web Only special offers. Below we have a selection of some of our best selling products with which we've slashed the prices. To avail of these all you have to do is print off the voucher and present it in one of our shops. It's as simple as that: no voucher - no discount!

Odd concept, but still worth it I suppose :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

is this the guy that was on that show with Pat Kenny last night??

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Rhodney

a web only special offer that you can't order over the web - genius!

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

tantipie wrote: »

Did you reply to the wrong thread or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

tantipie wrote: »

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bruno Batista

Anyone knows if that monitor is a decent one?

150 quid for a 21 inch doesn't seem that bad of a deal...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭ToadVine

150 quid for a 21 inch doesn't seem that bad of a deal...

More tea Vicar?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Chaps I am the chap responsible for the odd specials. If you want to order them online- just quote web special during the order process and you'll be charged the lower price. The folk who process the orders shall be informed.

Yes you may find web specials that you need to print off and go instore with odd but this sort of thing happens all the time. We get a lot of customers who print a page off of the site- then come into us and say 'I want one of these'.

Advertisement