Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing network

Options
  • 05-04-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm on the Meteor network at the moment. Have been for about 9 or 10 years. I'm on pay as you go - free any network texts (€20 per month). I have been having coverage problems, problems with customer service, problems with everything really. Friends who are on the same and other networks never seem to have problems, maybe they've singled me out for special treatment? :rolleyes: anywhoo - I have decided to change networks, and while i'm at it - change numbers. Shed my skin, so to speak.

I've gotten a new phone this morning (Nokia 1800, cheap and cheerful) and two sims 1Xo2 & 1XVodafone both PAYG.

I want to keep any network texts at the very least. The Nokia 1800 is locked to vodafone (I think - haven't turned it on yet) but as far as I know I can unlock it using a code online.

I need help deciding which network to go with? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Actually on further research it seems i might not be able to unlock it. Maybe thats my choice made?! :confused:

Advertisement