Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for stud wall

Options
  • 05-04-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

I am looking into pricing for a stud wall in a commercial warehouse premises. Wall will be 8m (L) x 3m (H) and we were looking into something like a marine ply to cover it. Floor is concrete, one end of the wall will be fixed to block wall and there is a false ceiling so I assume wall would be secured to steel girders at the top.

Any idea what sort of money we'd be looking at for something like this? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ballykev

kkelly77 wrote: »
    I am looking into pricing for a stud wall in a commercial warehouse premises. Wall will be 8m (L) x 3m (H) and we were looking into something like a marine ply to cover it. Floor is concrete, one end of the wall will be fixed to block wall and there is a false ceiling so I assume wall would be secured to steel girders at the top.

Any idea what sort of money we'd be looking at for something like this? Cheers.

25 feet 4 x16 ft lenghts four by two for head and sole plate
    14 x 18ft lenght four by two for legs and bridging
    at a rough guess about 150 or more for that timber
    marine ply is very expensive 50 - 60 euro a sheet u would need about 20 sheets for both sides wbp be half the price and labour about 300 i would guess for two men day would have it done. possibly need more detail how steel on ceiling is going to be fixed to wall or vice versa

Advertisement