Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nightclubs in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote

• 05-04-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hiya guys...

Going to Puerto del Carmen in the Summer fore about 10 days with a bunch of mates.
    Just wondering what's the nightlife like there? Like in terms of nightclubs and that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

1992 wrote: »
    Hiya guys...

Going to Puerto del Carmen in the Summer fore about 10 days with a bunch of mates.
    Just wondering what's the nightlife like there? Like in terms of nightclubs and that?

I aint goin to lie to you, if you are lookin for nightlife you will struggle here. There is plenty of pubs but they are full of older people. I didnt like it anyway and wont be goin back. There is one centre alright where the younger crowd goes but there aint too many options to be honest. If you have nothing booked, i would recommend crete, ibiza, or even tenerife before lanzarote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭1992

Trhiggy83 wrote: »
    I aint goin to lie to you, if you are lookin for nightlife you will struggle here. There is plenty of pubs but they are full of older people. I didnt like it anyway and wont be goin back. There is one centre alright where the younger crowd goes but there aint too many options to be honest. If you have nothing booked, i would recommend crete, ibiza, or even tenerife before lanzarote.

We havent booked yet... but wow really? we're kind of exploring our options at the minute so at the minute Lanzarote doesn't sound too appealing...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dav21

I would look elsewhere before i go back to Lanzarote. As the previous post said. look into crete...great spot for nightlife

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

We havent booked yet... but wow really? we're kind of exploring our options at the minute so at the minute Lanzarote doesn't sound too appealing...

Just go in and ask a travel agent where would be the best places for you to go. The few places that come to mind are tenerife, crete, ayia napa and even ibiza. I need a holiday now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

lanzarote really is not the best place for a bunch of lads as said above nightlife is pretty poor, it's really a place for family's and older people lot's of bars but for an older crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Sweenball

Herssonisis (Not sure about spelling) in Crete is your best bet for a lads holiday.Been there loads of times over the years..loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lfc84

Hiya guys...

we're going to PDC and we've been advised to head into Arecife for clubs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

I went ot Lanzarote last year so that I could have a quiet holiday. It's not aplace you want to go to with a bunch of lads. Even Areciffe is quite quiet.

If it is a lads 'going on tour' holiday try some of the places mention of Majorca or Gran Canaria (Playa del Ingles)??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement