Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New video of Tsunami

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

not really new but very interesting nonetheless i wonder what the chap in the truck thought when he seen a wall of water a mile in off the coast coming at him lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

mrDerek wrote: »
    not really new but very interesting nonetheless i wonder what the chap in the truck thought when he seen a wall of water a mile in off the coast coming at him lol

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Some footage that I hadn't seen alright. Thanks OP.

On a different note - I thought that it wasn't allowed to show people being killed on telly. People must have died in some of the cars in that footage & the person running away had no hope of running faster than a tsunami.

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Some footage that I hadn't seen alright. Thanks OP.

On a different note - I thought that it wasn't allowed to show people being killed on telly. People must have died in some of the cars in that footage & the person running away had no hope of running faster than a tsunami.

There's no way of knowing 100% there were people in those cars. It's safe to assume, but nothing is shown, which is probably why they can show it. As for the person running away, it's unlikely they survived, but it's not shown on screen.

Advertisement