Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Law - Assessment for Mature Students

• 05-04-2011 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

So I applied to Law in UCC as a mature student through the CAO, and a couple weeks ago I got a letter in the mail informing me to attend an assessment on the 7th, on campus in UCC.

According to the UCC Law faculty website, the test will examine your "Aptitude for legal study and likelihood of successful completion of the course".

Has anyone done this test before? If so, what kind of questions do you think I could expect? I'd like to be a little bit more prepared for this than I currently feel...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Hey OP,

Sorry I didn't respond to this before the test itself.

I also sat the exam, and found it went quite well. How about you?

From previous advice I was told you can't really be to prepared for the exam, but a very basic legal knowledge and able to form a logical argument is ideally what they look for.

Advertisement