Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFKness

Options
  • 05-04-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Heya all, Been very busy for some time but now able to visit the forum more often and offer a decent response as a mod.

Boards are in the process of trying to get another Mod to help out also - hopefully cover the gaps while people get involved with real life stuff

Basically with a young kiddie to look after and lots of new releases/remixes it's been difficult to bring any substance to the DMP forum. That will change with an extra active mod to help load share :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Neurojazz wrote: »
    to help load share :)

Would that be like 'Burden sharing'?

Because there doesnt seem to be the appet..........

I'll go now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Haha ;) - well i'll be bringing some fun back - that's for sure ;) [fun = hard work lol]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Rockshamrover

Neurojazz wrote: »
    Haha ;) - well i'll be bringing some fun back - that's for sure ;) [fun = hard work lol]

Welcome back. Could do with some fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Welcome back Neuro. Been very quiet around here lately.

Advertisement