Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which would you choose Slane? Oxegen? Electric Picnic?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

poxegen nicked screamadelica,fecking suits trying to make it cool by adding an event gig...ffs.might have to get a day ticket for that so....

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mick Electric

Grab the suncream and shades and head for Benicassim instead. The Strokes, Arcade Fire, Portishead, Primal Scream (playing Screamadelica at 2.30am on the main stage Saturday night !), Elbow, Friendly Fires, Beirut, The Streets, Mumford & Sons / Paolo Nutini (for the girls), Brandon Flowers, Noah & The Whale, The Stranglers, Tame Impala, The Go! Team, Big Audio Dynamite, Bombay Bicycle Club, Congotronics V Rockers, The Joy Formidable, Anna Calvi, The Morning Benders, And So I Watch You From Afar, O Emperor and the lovely Jerry Fish & his Mud Bug Club. Lazy afternoons on the beach followed by all night music.

Carlsberg don't do festivals, but if they did......

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Curve Music

Gillington wrote: »
    Lack of poll.

Picnic and Forbidden fruit for me although I just might sneak in a one day turn at oxegen to se The National again
    You could make a weekend at Indiependence for the same price. I reckon you should.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

You could make a weekend at Indiepdence for the same price. I reckon you should.

Hmmmm I'm intrigued as who this headliner's gonna be!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Never been to Slane but Oxegen is only for messers. Electric Picnic is the job. A proper music festival for real music lovers who dont go around acting like spoilt brats/dickheads like many of those at Oxegen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Grab the suncream and shades and head for Benicassim instead. The Strokes, Arcade Fire, Portishead, Primal Scream (playing Screamadelica at 2.30am on the main stage Saturday night !), Elbow, Friendly Fires, Beirut, The Streets, Mumford & Sons / Paolo Nutini (for the girls), Brandon Flowers, Noah & The Whale, The Stranglers, Tame Impala, The Go! Team, Big Audio Dynamite, Bombay Bicycle Club, Congotronics V Rockers, The Joy Formidable, Anna Calvi, The Morning Benders, And So I Watch You From Afar, O Emperor and the lovely Jerry Fish & his Mud Bug Club. Lazy afternoons on the beach followed by all night music.

Carlsberg don't do festivals, but if they did......

It'd be Primavera or ATP.

Oxegen has more on it's line up than this does for me this year, i will concede that sunshine make everything alot better!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

Sanjuro wrote: »
    The Script and The Black Eyed Peas?! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuck Oxegen.
    You forgot headliners like Arctic monkeys, the Strokes and Coldplay, three amazing bands :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

You forgot headliners like Arctic monkeys, the Strokes and Coldplay, three amazing bands :D

And the most important headliner

Advertisement