Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

east coast v west coast for travelling?

Options
  • 05-04-2011 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

Which would be the better of the two scenery wise,i have heard broome which is not really west coast is supposed to be lovely...anyone done the two just trying to get an idea for itinerary...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

clarelad wrote: »
    Hi,

Which would be the better of the two scenery wise,i have heard broome which is not really west coast is supposed to be lovely...anyone done the two just trying to get an idea for itinerary...

Yeah broome would be a fair bit away.

My personal opinion would be west is more beautiful but A LOT more sparse, there is more options on the east coast and has some cracking places.

West is very clean and beautiful, and plenty to do albeit a fair distance apart Perth -> Geraldton 4.5hrs
    Geraldton -> Monkey Mia 5hrs
    Monkey Mia -> Exmouth 9hrs
    Exmouth -> Portheadland 9hrs
    Portheadland -> Broome 5.5hrs

Advertisement