Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submitting meter readings online

Options
  • 05-04-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Am considering switching both Elec and gas back to ESB.

Will I be able to put in customer readings for both online?

EDIT:

Also if I do switch back from BG will I have to pay any deposit? We were previously, briefly, with ESB in the property when we first moved in but changed to BG shortly after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Will I be able to put in customer readings for both online?

Hi Cookie_Monster,

In making the changeover, both sets of readings can be submitted online.

For electricity and gas accounts already up and running, if you need to submit electricity readings this can be done online here, while gas readings can be submitted here.
    Also if I do switch back from BG will I have to pay any deposit? We were previously, briefly, with ESB in the property when we first moved in but changed to BG shortly after.

Should you sign up by direct debit then there won't be any security deposit requirement (for gas or electricity).

David.

Advertisement