Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for May weekend hotel deal killarney.

Options
  • 05-04-2011 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking around the net for a nice weekend hotel deal for my mam and my sister, want to treat them as its been a long tough year so far. I am hoping to get a hotel in Killarney as my mam loves killarney, but so far I'm not taken by what im finding.. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice hotel, or a website that has good deals. ive looked on booking.com and hotels.com..

Im working abroad so i cant look at deals on the papers, like on the back of the examiner..

any ideas or suggestions would be so so welcomed.

thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Hey I'm looking around the net for a nice weekend hotel deal for my mam and my sister, want to treat them as its been a long tough year so far. I am hoping to get a hotel in Killarney as my mam loves killarney, but so far I'm not taken by what im finding.. Does anyone have any suggestions for a nice hotel, or a website that has good deals. ive looked on booking.com and hotels.com..

Im working abroad so i cant look at deals on the papers, like on the back of the examiner..

any ideas or suggestions would be so so welcomed.

thanks all

I don't know off-hand, but should point out that the Rally of The Lakes is on over the bank holiday weekend on 30th April/1st May, so you should bear this in mind. You might not get much sleep even if you do manage to get some accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

I've found some good deals on this site in the past. As the previous poster said, forget about the May bank holiday in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

ya i was hoping to book earlier, as in last week in april and then i remembered about the rally.. so im hoping to book something around 2nd weekend in may.
    Thanks for the website!
    if anyone has anymore suggestions keep them coming. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

just a heads up but i booked a 2 night room only rate with hotels.com for Randals court hotel killarney the 2nd weekend in may for 144.00 total for fri and sat night.

that is inclusive of a 10% discount code doing the rounds.

i know its room only but it might suit.

Advertisement