Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alpha Broadband (Wexford)

• 05-04-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

Alpha Broadband, What is it like? Does anyone know?

I have had Ripplecom/Omnitel for years and years but thier service lately has been awful. No internet for the past 3 weeks. Constant phone calls to them refused or disconnected. Not open at all on the weekends for support.
    Constant answers from customer support how they'd send an engineer to fix it tomorrow etc...

So has anyone got any experience on Alpha? They are locally based, around 10 minutes from my house. 2mb is the best I was ever getting with Ripplecom so thats not the issue.

I see nothing about a fair usage policy/Download limit on their website so I emailed them about that so hopefully I'll have a reply soon.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement