Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in city centre with parking?

Options
  • 05-04-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone knows a hotel in and around the city centre that has its own car park? We stayed in The Western before because it has parking facilities but wont be staying there again as it wasn't a very nice hotel. I know some hotels like Jurys and The Victoria have deals with nearby car parks but I'd just like to get up and straight into my car the following morning!!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Ihaveanopinion

The radisson has a carpark on-site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Vinnie70

I just checked the radisson and its a little bit pricey!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

THe Harbour Hotel has plenty of on site car parking as has Jurys Inn who will scan your ticket when you leave, The Huntsman has a car park, go out a bit and Days hotel on the Dublin road have plenty of car parking, you are limited in the City centre to the Radisson,Jurys and Harbour Hotels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Vinnie70

Hi Storm 10. Thanks for the reply. I stayed in Jurys before and it's actually extra for parking as they dont directly own the car park. I think we paid something like 9/10 euro for the night. Will definately have a look at the other hotels mentioned. Cheers.

I just checked the harbour hotel too and it doesn't have its own car parking facilities either!! Looks like I'll be heading out of town a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

Also in the city centre
    The Park house hotel has its own car park. http://www.parkhousehotel.ie
    In Salthill
    The Galway bay hotel have there own car park. http://www.galwaybayhotel.net
    or
    The Salthill hotel also have there own car park. http://www.salthillhotel.com/
    Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Hotel Meyrick have their own carpark too, but it's around the corner from the hotel:)

Park house hotel have their own car park too!

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

stayed in Park house hotel and they have own car park beside the hotel.

just last wend stayed in Forster court hotel which is beside the Park hotel and they do a deal with a car park which is 2min walk away at 10euro a nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Menlo Park,fifteen minute walk to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Vinnie70 wrote: »
    We stayed in The Western before because it has parking facilities but wont be staying there again as it wasn't a very nice hotel.
    I just checked the radisson and its a little bit pricey!

Ah, you want a Rolls Royce Hotel for Morris Minor money.

Hi Storm 10. Thanks for the reply. I stayed in Jurys before and it's actually extra for parking as they dont directly own the car park. I think we paid something like 9/10 euro for the night. Will definately have a look at the other hotels mentioned. Cheers.

I just checked the harbour hotel too and it doesn't have its own car parking facilities either!! Looks like I'll be heading out of town a bit!

So what you actually want is a hotel with free parking, why didn't you say so. I don't understand what you mean by getting up in the morning and straight into the car, the car parks at the harbour and jurys are actually in the same building as the hotels.

I think you are ideally looking for the G Hotel across from the Huntsman, they do Valet parking which should suit your needs (ego) but possibly not your wallet.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

You will have to head towards Salthill to get free parking with a hotel stay Vinnie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭StonedRaider

Huntsman. Had family stay there in January. Reasonable. 8min walk to eyre square...or bus stop right in front if you're lazy.Beats paying €2.30p/h parking in town

ps;comparing raddison to rolls royce :rolleyes:

Advertisement