Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mossberg M500 Assembly

• 05-04-2011 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

How do i Reassemble a Mossberg M500 Airsoft Shotgun? I know how to take of and change handles and grips no problem.

But curiosity got the better of me and i wanted to see how the spring loading an all that work. So off i go and continue disassembling the gun. just removing screws. now I've the butt stock off, the top vent looking part. (it goes over the barrel but only to look the part) (has holes in it like a carbine). and i got to the opening the main part of the gun. where the BB's are loaded and all that but i cant open it fully. it is connected to the barrel and cock.

The trigger has fallen out and i cant fit it back in. I' ma having trouble finding a video online to show how to disassemble and reassemble this particular shotgun. Iv broke nothing so its grand. just id like to reassemble the gun now without breaking anything.

Help me please guys.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭LimerickDan

I've already tried that. thank you very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

I do the same all the time :D I would advise you get all the parts and put them in a box, a get yourself down to your local Airsoft site.You will be pointed in the correct direction of a person who can fix it for you.better to pay afew Euro for the fix, than have to buy a new one.
    David

whydave wrote: »
    I do the same all the time :D I would advise you get all the parts and put them in a box, a get yourself down to your local Airsoft site.You will be pointed in the correct direction of a person who can fix it for you.better to pay afew Euro for the fix, than have to buy a new one.
    David

Was thinkin the same but tout i cud do it myself. but ur right. play it safe and pay a few quid.

Thanks Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

I've already tried that. thank you very much

Is this that same thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DlzToOYEMM?

• Advertisement

not my gun. mine is just a simple spring loaded model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

That's the one!

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    That's the one!

it may look the same but the assembly is totally different to mine.

whydave wrote: »
    get all the parts and put them in a box, a get yourself down to your local Airsoft site.better to pay afew Euro for the fix, than have to buy a new one.

it may look the same but the assembly is totally different to mine.

Fair enough looks like my one, bar the fact I have the full stock version.

• Advertisement

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    Fair enough looks like my one, bar the fact I have the full stock version.

thanks for the link all the same man.

thanks for the link all the same man.

Well thanks should go to AlternateID :D.

Well any update ?????

Advertisement