Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is the best ak47 for under 300 euro

• 05-04-2011 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

i have been thinking about buying an ak for a while
    what would you recommend and where to buy it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

If you can wait and attend this you'll see most types of AK's out there and be able to have a go of them and get advise on were to buy.

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

VFC, an inokatsu kit (depending on type) or a RMW one.

(the inokatsu and rmw kits are full gun, exluding gearbox, just drop one in and roll.

vfc fully built, and nice, Kalash, are a clone of vfc, and awesome quality.... though the CYMA ones are gorgeous too now... Under 300, best looking at Kalash and CYMA, though the newer cymas only, now they are lovely.... top quality, and the steel and wood kalash line are nice (Have one)

Depenends what you want... do you want a gorgeous realistic looking AK? or a terroristy gun? or something russian in blood, but with more rails than Thomas the tank engine on ice?

what you want out of it does somewhat dictate what avenue to look down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

for under 300 go for a new model cyma or kalash, earlier ones lack internal and external nicery that the latest ones have. Throw in a fancy barrel and hop and you have a serious performer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

for under 300 go for a new model cyma or kalash, earlier ones lack internal and external nicery that the latest ones have. Throw in a fancy barrel and hop and you have a serious performer.
    If you go that route, take a look at Taiwan Gun in Poland. They stock the Kalash and CYMA ones at very good prices.

I went for the real wood and steel Cyma AKM (http://www.taiwangun.com/electric_air_soft_guns/cm_048s-1561.html). It's less than €200, add €20 for a precision barrel,€20 for a new spring, €6 for a hop and €19 for delivery. The TG boys will do the installation work for free before they ship the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 karl7477

i wod like 2 go irish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

If I translated that correctly..... I'm afraid you may have a hard time 'going Irish'. As Much as I agree on supporting local retailers, chances of finding either the cyma or kalash new models is a bit slim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

karl7477 wrote: »
    i wod like 2 go irish
    why don't you have a look around find what you like then send an e-mail to an Irish retailer,They'll then advise you.

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

karl7477 wrote: »
    i wod like 2 go irish

Hobbyairsoft sell cyma AK's and they've got 'em in stock last time I was in. Prices are good and some very nice models too. You will also get a local back-up...
    Worth a call at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hobbyairsoft sell cyma AK's and they've got 'em in stock last time I was in. Prices are good and some very nice models too. You will also get a local back-up...
    Worth a call at least.

Yeah, pretty sure that hobbyairsoft have a decent range of cyma AK's in stock.

Probably helps that they are a distributor for cybergun, who seem to have a pretty good relationship with cyma. Latest example being the new cqb's from cyma.

Advertisement