Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

• 05-04-2011 6:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys...I know it's a tad premature but recently I got bit with the WrestleMania bug again. I went to WMX years ago in the Garden. Was a life-long fan. My interest in WWE waned a little but I always ordered WrestleMania of course! My friend has been going for the last few years. I wanted to experience a big WrestleMania in a stadium and wanted to go to WrestleMania XXVIII. With the announcement on Raw tonight, it's now The Rock vs John Cena in the main event on April 1, 2012.

I came across the WrestleMania 27 package thread here and found it very interesting. First off the prices went up a lot from WrestleMania X. Like crazy a lot. Anyway that's not my main concern. I want to take my partner and a friend next year but I want great seats(who doesnt right?)Can anyone who is familiar with the process tell me when they usually go on sale and where? For those of you that got packages this year or in the past, what were some of the pros and cons in the process? Any info would help. Feeling kind of anxious. Would love to get great seats and be a part of WrestleMania 18 years after my first one. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Kane N ite is the man to answer all these questions. Presumably he is still in the US. I am sure he will be back with aplomb in the next week or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scon86

me and a few mates are looking to head to WM28. Just looking to see if someone could give me the travel pack prices form WM27 just so i have an idea of the prices cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

So my friends and me decided to be lazy for next year and do a silver package

how much does it cost if we do book it with 4 people?is it cheaper?can we book more than 4 people for a bigger discount?

DO WE all get our own hotel room or all in one room with 2 beds?

you can book the package with up to 4 people

if you do so you get a discount.

it includes raw<which it usually does not but they did this year,hall of fame,mania,axxess,a gift card,and hotel

the problem with the hotel is some might come to mania a few days early and leave a few days late and if i am correct the packages only allow you to stay fri-mon,so you would have to book the extra days on your own.

personally i never booked a package but i buy everything separate and basically my seats etc are silver package from what i compared it to with others who did do the packages,and my seats are really good if you ask me,i never had a issue where i was sitting.

the good thing about silver package is that you get dibs on first seating etc,problem is you won't know where u are located until months after =/ when they send you everything etc.

i my self might do the package next year for 28 with 3 other friends,last 3 i booked on my own

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Hey guys...I know it's a tad premature but recently I got bit with the WrestleMania bug again. I went to WMX years ago in the Garden. Was a life-long fan. My interest in WWE waned a little but I always ordered WrestleMania of course! My friend has been going for the last few years. I wanted to experience a big WrestleMania in a stadium and wanted to go to WrestleMania XXVIII. With the announcement on Raw tonight, it's now The Rock vs John Cena in the main event on April 1, 2012.

I came across the WrestleMania 27 package thread here and found it very interesting. First off the prices went up a lot from WrestleMania X. Like crazy a lot. Anyway that's not my main concern. I want to take my partner and a friend next year but I want great seats(who doesnt right?)Can anyone who is familiar with the process tell me when they usually go on sale and where? For those of you that got packages this year or in the past, what were some of the pros and cons in the process? Any info would help. Feeling kind of anxious. Would love to get great seats and be a part of WrestleMania 18 years after my first one. Thanks!

If you want great seats, you must be quick. You can get a travel packages On sale in the summer or book separately.

Because of the match made I'll probably end up buying a package cos its just easier. You say you'll have 3 in your group, so with a package you'll all be staying in the one room.

I got a package this year & couldn't be happier with what I got. The hotel is good and within walking distance of Axxess, Mania & Raw etc.
    If you are getting a package its safer to get a verified payola account ASAP to be safe.

The process for packages is simple enough with just one name needed then a simple click buy.

You'll get it all posted to you a month before you leave.

A con is you don't know where you are sitting for a long time, but once you pay the price you want, you'll be happy. I got 3rd row beside the barricade and it was excellent.

There was some rumblings of WWE guys here in Atlanta that packages will go on sale sooner than July.

Then of course you can go the ticketmaster route, choose your own hotels etc. Can work out cheaper but is more work. Flights are not included in packages.

If theres anything else you need to know just ask. :)

• Advertisement

Its only cheaper per person, you cannot book more than 4 (unless they change that), and you all get put in the same room.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

No package for me anyway...I'll book mall separate as usual. Looking forward to Miami and having
    The Rock v Cena
    makes it better!!!:D

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    So my friends and me decided to be lazy for next year and do a silver package

how much does it cost if we do book it with 4 people?is it cheaper?can we book more than 4 people for a bigger discount?

DO WE all get our own hotel room or all in one room with 2 beds?

If you book for 4, you get one room with 2 double beds.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cotts

might sound silly but where do you get the package from,wwe.com?

Think you gotta e mail wrestlemania.packages@wwecorp.com for info, but last year it was done through WWE shop's site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ericunited10

is there any info on summerslam 2011 packages
    ok my first post i think
    my and my friend will both be 17 next year and are thinking of going to wm28 next and was wondering on tips can we fly is it hard to manage from arena to arena??
    thanks
    and is it hard to get tickets and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bischoffrulz

looks like the countdown is beginning again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

^^^ sure is

after a couple of years of shall we say less than exciting host cities (detroit, houston, phoenix and atlanta) we get miami :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 timmydadon

hows a going lads...i was at wrestlemania last year and was all set to go this year until i was let go from my job...but with miami sounding like a excelent ppv only a day after this years mania....im in...i neeed money haha i have to go like ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Seeing they announced you know what, I think I will have to go to this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I might head to this myself, havent been to a mania since 24. was gonna wait until 30 rolls around but Miami with a pre/post mania trip to Orlando again is too tempting. wouldnt bother with the packages myself, booking it all seperate is more headache free from what I've seen and at least you know what seats you're going to get the minute you book them. The only one I'll consider a package for is 30 as MSG will sell out in seconds again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

the ultra musical festival in downtown miami (usually attended by 150,000) is scheduled for weekend before mania too (23-25 march next year)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

krudler wrote: »
    I might head to this myself, havent been to a mania since 24. was gonna wait until 30 rolls around but Miami with a pre/post mania trip to Orlando again is too tempting. wouldnt bother with the packages myself, booking it all seperate is more headache free from what I've seen and at least you know what seats you're going to get the minute you book them. The only one I'll consider a package for is 30 as MSG will sell out in seconds again.

I'm waiting for mania 30 too my first. I just need a ticket and a flight sorted. Got family I can stay with in Brooklyn so don't need a hotel.

question what is the price range per a person say for 3 people Silver

we are looking for section 100s good rows

cena wrote: »
    I'm waiting for mania 30 too my first. I just need a ticket and a flight sorted. Got family I can stay with in Brooklyn so don't need a hotel.

thank god,i live in nyc but being as it is in the small garden ill buy a package and re sell hotel and some other items to some one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

I had no intention going next year but work holiday times have fallen nicely and i will 100% be going to my third wrestlemania now!!! Happy Days!!

hopefully the packages go on sale at the end of july or after gives me way more than enough time to save hopefully my friends don't back out on buying them if not ill just book separate again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'm guessing there won't be too much hassle getting tickets in the general sale in November? Or will the fact that they've announced the Rock v Cena already mean that demand is through the roof?

G-Money wrote: »
    I'm guessing there won't be too much hassle getting tickets in the general sale in November? Or will the fact that they've announced the Rock v Cena already mean that demand is through the roof?

It won't be a sell out...I'd say it sell better than Phoenix and Atlanta, but there will still be tickets available come next March!

G-Money wrote: »

not at all remember they only sell a certain amount of packages,i believe the last 2 manias or houston silver/plat was sold out and i managed to get tickets presale and on sale good seats for friends with no hassle

on a side note i am only trying out a package for the heck of it,personally the only time id buy a package because i am scared of seats going quick is MANIA 30 in msg

living in nyc and seeing how fast tickets go for ppv events to the garden and the hijacked prices after its sold out,id def go package for mania 30

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

I'm interested in which hotel and where they will place the fans in packages next year.

We were really spoilt with WM27 this year, as Axxess, Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and Raw were all held in adjacent facilities a few minutes walk from each other, and the package hotels were only 10 minutes walk away.

Next year, for example, Wrestlemania in the Sunlife Stadium in Miami is situated a good 15/16 miles away from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, where Raw and presumably Hall of Fame will be taped. Where Axxess wiill be situated is anyone's guess at this point.

Definitely seems like next year won't be quite as easy, especially as there is no MARTA-like underground subway train system either.

I'm interested in which hotel and where they will place the fans in packages next year.

We were really spoilt with WM27 this year, as Axxess, Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and Raw were all held in adjacent facilities a few minutes walk from each other, and the package hotels were only 10 minutes walk away.

Next year, for example, Wrestlemania in the Sunlife Stadium in Miami is situated a good 15/16 miles away from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, where Raw and presumably Hall of Fame will be taped. Where Axxess wiill be situated is anyone's guess at this point.

Definitely seems like next year won't be quite as easy, especially as there is no MARTA-like underground subway train system either.

The package hotel will be in Miami, so the only day that you'll really need transport is the Sunday...I organised a bus last year in Phoenix and there were 30 or so of us from boards.ie. It worked well, so my plan is to do it again in Miami. It will pick-up at a few locations in Miami and return after Mania. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Brolly wrote: »
    The package hotel will be in Miami, so the only day that you'll really need transport is the Sunday...I organised a bus last year in Phoenix and there were 30 or so of us from boards.ie. It worked well, so my plan is to do it again in Miami. It will pick-up at a few locations in Miami and return after Mania. Let me know if your interested.

Not sure if there will be two or three of us yet but definitely interested, Back to being tough to getting to and from Mania,Atlanta was easy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

Brolly wrote: »

Cheers mate, I'll bear that in mind for next year.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement