Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Want to ask something about my paypal. So im verified my credit card but my limit is 2,500euros and next year (I know thats a lot time from now) ill take 2 VIPs for mania so thats more than 4000$ and more than 2,500euros so what can I do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Get your limit lifter or just transfer the extra funds from a bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Stingcold

Get your limit lifter or just transfer the extra funds from a bank account.
    What are some of the items you recommend to take to Axxess to get signed? I took the WWE Encyclopedia to Wrestlemania 26 and had a few wrestlers sign that. Just wondering if there is something better to get signed. Thanks for any suggestions.

I'd maybe suggest to bring it again. I have been bringing the same jersey since 25.

217790_1670474323863_1297512157_31403321_2369722_n.jpg

I'd maybe suggest to bring it again. I have been bringing the same jersey since 25.

217790_1670474323863_1297512157_31403321_2369722_n.jpg
    Thanks Kane-N-Nite. Awesome jersey. Who are some of the best autographs you have received on that jersey? I have a jersey from X-7 but no signatures.

Probably Taker or HBKs, but there's a lot if good ones there too. I've a feeling Miami will be its last trip. Not much space left.

Probably Taker or HBKs, but there's a lot if good ones there too. I've a feeling Miami will be its last trip. Not much space left.
    Those are two of the best to get. I hope I can meet them next year. Do you think VIP Axxess is worth the extra money? I am thinking about buying additional tickets besides the one I get in the VIP package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Just booked my flights!!!

Going Tuesday - Tuesday.

Was under £380 return with BA. Sweet!

Road to Wrestlemania 28 begins now!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Do they send the confirmation email on different days to different people..can you get it later than some or does everyone get it the exact same time?thanks in advance

• Advertisement

Theres probably some delay, but they do send them out at once usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

A couple of questions in regard to the Axxess sessions we get to pick. I've got the silver package so I get to go to 2 sessions. Do I definitely get the two that I choose? Also, is it possible to upgrade one session to a VIP session and pay extra, either in advance or when I'm there, as I would rather go to one VIP session and one normal session than to one VIP session and 2 normal sessions if that makes any sense?

Also for anyone that has gone before. What time does the Hall of Fame ceremony start?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

A couple of questions in regard to the Axxess sessions we get to pick. I've got the silver package so I get to go to 2 sessions. Do I definitely get the two that I choose? Also, is it possible to upgrade one session to a VIP session and pay extra, either in advance or when I'm there, as I would rather go to one VIP session and one normal session than to one VIP session and 2 normal sessions if that makes any sense?

Also for anyone that has gone before. What time does the Hall of Fame ceremony start?

Yes, you will definitely get the two sessions you pick and no you cannot upgrade to VIP. You would need to purchase VIP tickets in the general sale.

You are practically guaranteed what sessions you want, guess it depends on demand, but I wouldn't be worried about it.

As for upgrading your Axxess in any form, you can not. For Atlanta it was the case of choosing your ticket, then they would release the VIP schedule. You could change your mind but not upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

You are practically guaranteed what sessions you want, guess it depends on demand, but I wouldn't be worried about it.

As for upgrading your Axxess in any form, you can not. For Atlanta it was the case of choosing your ticket, then they would release the VIP schedule. You could change your mind but not upgrade.

So basically if I wanted a VIP session, I would have to pay $75 or whatever it is for a ticket to another session (the VIP one) and go to three sessions overall?
    Also, how long would we have to change our minds, and how would we go about doing that?

Also, does anyone know what time the Hall of Fame starts, I noticed at WM26 it was 4:30pm, but at WM27 it was at 8pm. The start time would have a bearing on which Axxess sessions I would pick.

So basically if I wanted a VIP session, I would have to pay $75 or whatever it is for a ticket to another session (the VIP one) and go to three sessions overall?
    Also, how long would we have to change our minds, and how would we go about doing that?

Also, does anyone know what time the Hall of Fame starts, I noticed at WM26 it was 4:30pm, but at WM27 it was at 8pm. The start time would have a bearing on which Axxess sessions I would pick.

Basically you buy VIP for a 3rd session or sell one of your general ones. They e mail you if you want to change your mind, and you reply back.

Hall Of Fame should be evening time, So there should be 2 sessions before the HOF you can go to without missing any of the ceremony.

• Advertisement

Do they answer the number that was posted on here or is it another damn automated ting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CM Punk Fan

I purchased the Silver Package 100 Level last Monday and this will be my first Wrestlemania so needless to say I am very excited! My question is for anyone that has been to Mania before, especially for anyone that has sat in the 100 level. Did you have a great view of the ring and were you happy with your seats? Just trying to get an idea of what my seats will be like. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

You will be fine with the 100 level seats, I had a amazing seat dead center of the first row of 100s this year and could see everything perfect. I was on the risers with the silver at 25 but they seem to put everyone more central from WM 26.

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I have one more question. I am confused about how Axxess works. I have the general admission tickets for Axxess. Will we still get to meet superstars and get pics with them, autographs, etc.. or is that only for VIP? Would really love to meet Punk, Rock and Austin (if he is there).

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I have one more question. I am confused about how Axxess works. I have the general admission tickets for Axxess. Will we still get to meet superstars and get pics with them, autographs, etc.. or is that only for VIP? Would really love to meet Punk, Rock and Austin (if he is there).

Yes you will get the meet them get your pic taking etc with the GA ticket but guys like Cena,Miz,Taker etc will be VIP id love to meet Austin since hes my favorite wrestler but doubt he will be there

• Advertisement

Thanks. So it sounds like I can meet some of the stars except for the main eventers. I assume they will have a general sale later for VIP Axxess tickets. Hopefully, they will put out a schedule of who will be there before they go on sale so I can decide whether or not to purchase one. Any idea how much a VIP Axxess ticket would cost?

Thanks. So it sounds like I can meet some of the stars except for the main eventers. I assume they will have a general sale later for VIP Axxess tickets. Hopefully, they will put out a schedule of who will be there before they go on sale so I can decide whether or not to purchase one. Any idea how much a VIP Axxess ticket would cost?

this year VIP tickets cost $75 i'll only buy a VIP if The Rock is at a session

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jazza714

Just recieved my confirmation!!!!!!! Im going to WrestleMania!!!!!!!ive waited all week to say that!!! :)

jazza714 wrote: »
    Just recieved my confirmation!!!!!!! Im going to WrestleMania!!!!!!!ive waited all week to say that!!! :)

Did u jus get it now??or today like

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jazza714

Did u jus get it now??or today like

about 2pm! ithink most people got theirs cleared... echeque that is!

Got confirmation email..and now I'm going to WRESTLEMANIA!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JamesMania

HOLY ****ING **** IM GOING TO MANIA. I GOT MY PACKAGE !!!!!!!! OMFG THEY EMAILED ME AND GAVE ME A LINK THAT WAS ONE DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY PAYMENT FAILED TO CLEAR THEY GAVE ME A 2ND CHANCE. !!!

I GOT MY EFFING PACKAGE IM GOING TO FOOKING WRESTLEMANIA GUYS. AHHHHHHHHHH, IM SO EFFIN HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Do we know when the tickets for Axxess go on sale? I have two general admission ones with my package but very happy to pay for a VIP Axxess ticket if I can get one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Got my confirmation email yesterday!! WRESTLEMANIA BOUND!!

Glad to see those who got their late confirmations. Congrats. :)

• Advertisement

Glad to see those who got their late confirmations. Congrats. :)

Thank you for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

What does everyone think about Daniel Bryan cashing his MITB at Wrestlemania?

Don't think it will happen but I have no problem if that is indeed the case. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

LiamBro wrote: »
    What does everyone think about Daniel Bryan cashing his MITB at Wrestlemania?

can see it happening cena rock won't be a pure wrestling match and hhh punk will split the crowd, mania attracts hardcore fans near the ring so if db if going do it mania it is i reckon v orton tbh

jmolloy wrote: »
    can see it happening cena rock won't be a pure wrestling match and hhh punk will split the crowd, mania attracts hardcore fans near the ring so if db if going do it mania it is i reckon v orton tbh

if the rumors are true we could see Punk vs Austin

i have no problem with Bryan cashing in at Mania would be awesome to see but anything can happen between now and Mania

Like someone said on the WM Travel page on Facebook, i can see it being:

Royal Rumble winner + World Heavyweight champion + Daniel Bryan = Triple Threat.
    I'd be happy with that.

If Punk/Austin happens then WM28 could potentially be one of the best cards ever with hopefully Taker vs HHH/Jericho.

Like someone said on the WM Travel page on Facebook, i can see it being:

Royal Rumble winner + World Heavyweight champion + Daniel Bryan = Triple Threat.
    I'd be happy with that.

If Punk/Austin happens then WM28 could potentially be one of the best cards ever with hopefully Taker vs HHH/Jericho and obviously Rock/Cena, hopefully that is not for the WWE championship.

Not a chance in hell of Punk Vs Austin. Rocky is coming back that night, they wouldnt have them both wrestle on the same card, they would save it for another card to post that cards PPV buy rates.

I reckon we will see HHH/Taker vs Punk

JamesMania wrote: »
    Not a chance in hell of Punk Vs Austin. Rocky is coming back that night, they wouldnt have them both wrestle on the same card, they would save it for another card to post that cards PPV buy rates.

Lol

Punk has said he would love to wrestle Austin and i'm sure Austin has said he would wrestle one more match so really we could see it happen i'm a huge Rock fan but tbh Cena vs Rock is all for the hype Punk vs Austin would blow the roof off the place and i'm not saying Rock vs Cena won't

Rock vs Cena,Punk vs Austin,Taker vs HHH would be one hell of a WM

last year i booked my package didn't know what was going to happen i never thought id see my two favorite wrestlers that i grew up watching live Austin & Rock and what happens both were at this years Wrestlemania and at one point we all thought The Rock was done with WWE said he would never wrestle again and now hes wrestling John Cena at next years Wrestlemania so yea never say never

• Advertisement

I can see Punk vs Austin more than Punk vs Taker. It's Wresltemania, the biggest ppv of the year. They always try and make the card as amazing as possible, I don't think they will avoid putting Austin vs Punk on the biggest night of the year for an average ppv like Capital Punishement.

Vince has already said he want's WM28 to be the biggest one yet, he want's to break records (most masks wore at an event, most PPV buys etc). It's not like Wrestlemania haven't had huge matches on one card in the past too. Look at WM 10 (first one that came to mind), they had 5 HUGE matches at the time on one card.

LiamBro wrote: »
    I can see Punk vs Austin more than Punk vs Taker. It's Wresltemania, the biggest ppv of the year. They always try and make the card as amazing as possible, I don't think they will avoid putting Austin vs Punk on the biggest night of the year for an average ppv like Capital Punishement.

Vince has already said he want's WM28 to be the biggest one yet, he want's to break records (most masks wore at an event, most PPV buys etc). It's not like Wrestlemania haven't had huge matches on one card in the past too. Look at WM 10 (first one that came to mind), they had 5 HUGE matches at the time on one card.

something i left out in my last post i don't think they would have Punk vs Austin on an average PPV either if it was to happen it would happen at WM28 no doubt

something i left out in my last post i don't think they would have Punk vs Austin on an average PPV either if it was to happen it would happen at WM28 no doubt

Exactly, it just wouldn't make sense. Yeah they will get an extra few thousand buys than what they would normally get but it just wouldn't be as credible as if it happened at Wrestlemania. In my opinion anyway.

If The Rock/Austin happened at Fully Loaded instead of WM 17, it wouldn't of been as good due to the loudness of the crowd, the electricity of Wrestlemania, the fact every wrestler put's in extra effort etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 ratedk

I have been mulling over going again this year after sitting out last year having gone three years in a row. My two brothers have already booked so i'm getting the itch

However there are a number of problems as I don't currently have a job and would have to use part of my savings.

I am also in my final year in college and while I would not miss any class time I could miss valuable work time. As a result I would also have to go for as little as 5 days so I can get home and back to work asap. So it would be a lot of money and a long way to go for such a short time.

I am pretty torn atm at about 50/50 so i'm stuck in no man's land between my head and my heart.

Any inisight or advice would be appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

ratedk wrote: »
    I have been mulling over going again this year after sitting out last year having gone three years in a row. My two brothers have already booked so i'm getting the itch

However there are a number of problems as I don't currently have a job and would have to use part of my savings.

I am also in my final year in college and while I would not miss any class time I could miss valuable work time. As a result I would also have to go for as little as 5 days so I can get home and back to work asap. So it would be a lot of money and a long way to go for such a short time.

I am pretty torn atm at about 50/50 so i'm stuck in no man's land between my head and my heart.

Any inisight or advice would be appreciated.

Dooooooooo it

I guess common sense didnt take over.

By another card , I was refering to another Mania card.

Why have rock and austrin on the same night, it wont make buy rates higher than just having one because chances are the people buying for the rock are the same people buying for austin.

So have rock there one year, that makes buy rates soar, then wait till the next year and have austin then the buy rates soar again for that one.

• Advertisement

I guess common sense didnt take over.

By another card , I was refering to another Mania card.

Why have rock and austrin on the same night, it wont make buy rates higher than just having one because chances are the people buying for the rock are the same people buying for austin.

So have rock there one year, that makes buy rates soar, then wait till the next year and have austin then the buy rates soar again for that one.

I agree, if you are going to do bring Austin back for a match you would need to do it at 29/30 where he could be the main draw.

if Austin vs Punk did happen i don't think they would hold it off for a year it would happen next year imo :)

but i really doubt its going to happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the_guy

after being disappointed by the card (and the $250 seats we had) at WM27 i said i wouldnt go to 28, however the lure of it being in miami and the rock returning has hooked me in.

didnt want to go for a package as we want to do our own thing, so was wondering if anyone knows when the tickets will be on sale.

was planning to book flights and an apartment quite soon to make sure we get good prices.

seeing as WM27 took a while to sell out im thinking it makes sense to just book flights asap

the_guy wrote: »
    after being disappointed by the card (and the $250 seats we had) at WM27 i said i wouldnt go to 28, however the lure of it being in miami and the rock returning has hooked me in.

didnt want to go for a package as we want to do our own thing, so was wondering if anyone knows when the tickets will be on sale.

was planning to book flights and an apartment quite soon to make sure we get good prices.

seeing as WM27 took a while to sell out im thinking it makes sense to just book flights asap

Tickets go on sale in November.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the_guy

cheers mate

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement