Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

WWE has opened a new facebook site just for travel packages. They added me yesterday, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002324582288

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

Initium wrote: »
    WWE has opened a new facebook site just for travel packages. They added me yesterday, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002324582288

that is fake,a real wwe page would be open to the public where one does not have to add them

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    that is fake,a real wwe page would be open to the public where one does not have to add them
    Oh really? In case is a fake one they have lots of people there who buy the package every year, 14 friends of mine exactly who have been going to WM for years. So someone has done a good job!

and your point being?it is a obvious fake fan page which is now reported,who ever made that is attempting to trick people to thinking wwe made a specific fan page just for travel packages

good try tho to who ever made that and trying to get friends or make it popular when it is not official by wwe

the only fb account wwe has for there company is

http://www.facebook.com/wwe

to prove to you it is fake

http://www.facebook.com/wwe/posts/209449115750281

wwe announce travel packages on there own facebook page

thanks but try again

• Advertisement

All I know is I found an aussie there who has been drinking with me @ WM for several years, so it was already useful for me, official or fake ;)

Ok well that is nice,just don't pass it off as being official that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I never that that page was official, but I added it In hope it would provide some info or whatever. See how it goes.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Ok well that is nice,just don't pass it off as being official that is all.

Easy up bud...Ititium didn't intentionally pass a non-official page off as official. No harm done.

i am easy just stating facts that is all don't like it o well.at least i informed those it is not official with proof anyway moving along

• Advertisement

There are some news in that Facebook site since they have posted travel packages will be out on mid july, and payment method will be only Paypal. And they say they are working on Gold Circle VIP packages apart from platinum, gold and silver! Wow!!

There are some news in that Facebook site since they have posted travel packages will be out on mid july, and payment method will be only Paypal. And they say they are working on Gold Circle VIP packages apart from platinum, gold and silver! Wow!!

once again that page is unofficial and if you believe they will only take paypal that goes to show you how misinformed that site is.

the only info that was given to members who asked about the packages direct to wwe was

“WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Packages will go on sale during the summer months. Information will be posted on WWE.com.”

once again that page is unofficial and if you believe they will only take paypal that goes to show you how misinformed that site is.

the only info that was given to members who asked about the packages direct to wwe was

“WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Packages will go on sale during the summer months. Information will be posted on WWE.com.”

For WM 27 travel packages they just accepted Paypal, an for Summerslam too... :rolleyes:

i find it funny how an unofficial facebook page that is not by wwe is getting info on travel packages before wwe or any where official is getting info

once again it is one thing to post info with out any sources and another to post with a actual source

the only official statement about travel packages for mania 28 was in the above post i posted

and mania 27 did accept credit card payments btw,i had a few friends who paid through cc non paypal

i find it funny how an unofficial facebook page that is not by wwe is getting info on travel packages before wwe or any where official is getting info

once again it is one thing to post info with out any sources and another to post with a actual source

the only official statement about travel packages for mania 28 was in the above post i posted

and mania 27 did accept credit card payments btw,i had a few friends who paid through cc non paypal
    WM 27 Travel packages payment method was ONLY Paypal. In fact I wanted to get one and couldn't because I didn't have a credit card added in my Paypal account. Ask or read anybody here.

Initium stated that "the site" is reporting something...it doesn't have to be official and Initium isn't saying it is official. Maybe a mod can clarify, but I don't think he is doing anything wrong here...he's just passing on some info that was posted on Facebook. He's not saying its 100% true!

We all understand at this stage that its not official...and nobody is passing it off as official.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Rud3Bwoy, leave it go will you? Stop badgering and nit-picking through Intiums posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

What row does the Gold package go up to? I know it starts off at the 11th row but how far does it go from there? I'd hate to get a Gold package only to find out that I'd be sitting in the 30th row on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

Motion118 wrote: »
    What row does the Gold package go up to? I know it starts off at the 11th row but how far does it go from there? I'd hate to get a Gold package only to find out that I'd be sitting in the 30th row on the floor.

It depends how much space is available. The more space on the field the more rows they can fit in. Although generally, the rows on Gold usually go up to around the late 20's

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

killyourtv wrote: »
    It depends how much space is available. The more space on the field the more rows they can fit in. Although generally, the rows on Gold usually go up to around the late 20's

Alright thanks.

It's really the only thing I'm worried about. I was going to go with Silver because of the broader view but I think I'm going to go with Gold now. I say it'll be like WrestleMania 24's venue, think that one has the same capacity as the Sun Life Stadium.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How does an open air WM compare to somewhere that is covered like the Georgia Dome? Do you find it better, worse or no different?

G-Money wrote: »
    How does an open air WM compare to somewhere that is covered like the Georgia Dome? Do you find it better, worse or no different?

I prefer it...as long as there is no rain! The first hour or so is a bit weird as there is still daylight, but once it darkens, its brilliant with all the pyro and lights. Mania 24 was probably my favourite out of the 3 Mania's I've been to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

G-Money wrote: »

means they can go insane with the fireworks as they did in orlando, outside that not a huge difference, like all huge stadiums sound takes along time to travel so its impossible for all the crowd to get in on a chant like in an 18k arena, like brolly said just hope for no rain, because when it rains in florida it seriously rains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Didn't some fans get hurt by the pyro in Orlando? I remember hearing something about the opening pyro hurting a few people.

Didn't some fans get hurt by the pyro in Orlando? I remember hearing something about the opening pyro hurting a few people.

There was a bit...nothing too bad from what we could see...the line snapped (at the end of Taker & Edges' match) at the seats above us, but there was no huge amount of sparks etc from what we could see!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

it was actually the closing fireworks right after the taker/edge match, i got hit on the head by the wire that carried the fireworks from the top of the stand down to the titantron but it was nothing, we were in the lower tier of the main stand right near the field, i believe others in the top tier got burned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

rossie1977 wrote: »
    it was actually the closing fireworks right after the taker/edge match, i got hit on the head by the wire that carried the fireworks from the top of the stand down to the titantron but it was nothing, we were in the lower tier of the main stand right near the field, i believe others in the top tier got burned

Oh. Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

For WM 27 travel packages they just accepted Paypal, an for Summerslam too... :rolleyes:

Really? I didn't have to use paypal.

Brolly wrote: »
    Initium stated that "the site" is reporting something...it doesn't have to be official and Initium isn't saying it is official. Maybe a mod can clarify, but I don't think he is doing anything wrong here...he's just passing on some info that was posted on Facebook. He's not saying its 100% true!

We all understand at this stage that its not official...and nobody is passing it off as official.

he was at one point but moving on as it is not official

• Advertisement

mmg200000 wrote: »
    Really? I didn't have to use paypal.

few of my friends either didn't have to use paypal so eh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement