Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Hyatt Regency Miami!!!

Bring on the next set of emails :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

M for me lol

they posted info about the hotels about an hour ago but deleted it,it said VIP,Platinum & Gold are in one hotel Silver & Gold in another one then Silver in another one

So who knows Gold buyers, and knows what hotel theyve got?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RasCMania

I've heard some gold members saying they're in Hilton with VIP & Platinum. I think only silver are in separate hotels

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

I think the hotels work like this..
    The VIP and 4 nite platinum together..
    The 3 nite platinum and 4 nite gold are together..
    The 3 nite gold and 4 nite silver are together..
    The 3 nite silver then in a hotel

October already, Wow!

180 days guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

can any1 write a post on how to get the most out of the wrestlemania week??? i mean how early to go to axxess how to know in which hotel the superstars will be staying, any partys that happen(like last year by kevin nash) at the day of mania how many hours before the doors open you should go and like how big are the lines or like a "package" tourist attractions like they had last year in atlanta(which had the coca cola thing, the aquarium...) you the stuff that someone needs to know if it is his first mania

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I don't think I will be going to WM next year now. I've 3 other trips abroad that I want to take next year not including Wrestlemania and I don't think the finances will extend to it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

• Advertisement

1500$ for ringside rows 1-4??? Are you serious bro?!?!?! Package buyers made the right move ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Simon Only

Hi!

I purchased the Platinum package but want to also add VIP Axxess tickets, does anyone know when these go on general sale?

I read it is NOT with the normal WM tickets on Nov 5th?

Also, does anyone know if there is a pre-sale for general ticket purchases like this?

Thanks in advance!

Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

Simon Only wrote: »
    Hi!

I purchased the Platinum package but want to also add VIP Axxess tickets, does anyone know when these go on general sale?

Also, does anyone know if there is a pre-sale for general ticket purchases like this?

Thanks in advance!

Simon

I thinkI read in one of the replies to someones post on their Facebook page more info regarding Axxess would be announced in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭saladtime

Hi guys,

Never been to Mania before but v tempted to buy tickets next week.

The only thing im worried about is Flights - they seem mad expensive!

Have people booked already? If so which airlines are the cheapest?

If I can get decent rates im there!

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

looking at your previous post(s) its seem you are irish so your best bet atm is dublin to fort lauderdale return via aerlingus and jet blue for about €470 return, leaving dublin on 27th-29th march returning april 4 or 5th

prices can change at any time of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Looks like presale is Thursday and Friday and the price range including fees is $39 to $1695

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

Ill post the presale code again if i get it which i should.

Major thanks rossie1977 - wow im really thinking of going now!!

Bit worried about one thing - Ticketmaster

Is there an option to have tickets posted or do you have to use will call?

The problem with will call is that the credit card is in my fathers name. It says on Ticketmaster that youve to bring the credit card AND I.D to collect your ticket!

I could take the credit card fine but I obviously would only be able to show my own ID not my fathers at the stadium.

Does anybody think this would be a problem?

Thanks again in advance

saladtime wrote: »
    Major thanks rossie1977 - wow im really thinking of going now!!

Bit worried about one thing - Ticketmaster

Is there an option to have tickets posted or do you have to use will call?

The problem with will call is that the credit card is in my fathers name. It says on Ticketmaster that youve to bring the credit card AND I.D to collect your ticket!

I could take the credit card fine but I obviously would only be able to show my own ID not my fathers at the stadium.

Does anybody think this would be a problem?

Thanks again in advance

Just copy your dads id just incase

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    Just copy your dads id just incase

As in take a photocopy of his ID or even bring a real thing?

You reckon that would be fine?

I might go ahead and email them now as would like peace of mind before I order

Hi guys im torn between 3 tickets;

$850 Ringside Row 5-12 > Hope to get a close row (5,6,7) for atmosphere

$450 Direct Central Risers (Floor level) > As central view and presumably high enough to see past those at ringside rows 1-12

$350 Cental Risers (Floor level) > As seem to be closer to ring than the $450 tickets but not central view

Any help on which to go for?
    Each has their merits I think.

I assume view-wise it would be better to sit in the $450 or $350 riser seats?
    Ideally at the middle of the block to guarantee some height to see past those sitting on floor? Maybe?

Anyway any help its much appreciated as never been before smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 AdyUCC

Hi saladtime,

we went last yr, we were sitting in the middle of the risers, a bit to the side, not sure whether it equates to the 350 or 450 level but we were very happy. the view from all those risers is good, as long as ur not too far back. remember they dont rise THAT much and for most of the show people in front of u will keep standing up and signs and the rest of it so either way ur gonna have to crane ur neck a bit for parts of it. is there a map uv been looking at? point me in it's direction and i'll tell u exactly

also thanks rud3bwoy for the presale pass in advance! i cant believe i missed out on a travel pack - last yr they took so long to sell out and this yr they just disappeared - shows the effect of announcing a hometown match for the rock a year in advance

Thanks for the info.

This is the map I was looking at

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...32646438_n.jpg

Im torn between Ringside Row 5-12 and those risers floor seat.

Ive head people say bad things about the back rows of ringside i.e 8-12.

So do you think theres a huge difference bewtween ringside rows 5-12 and the risers. Atmosphere wise and View wise?

We sat in the $350 section, the ones next to the green sections, and our view was perfect. i DEFINITELY wouldnt advise going for rows 5-12 - it's completely flat and you'll see nothing. remember the entire floor of the stadium isn't that big, you'll be very close to the ring no matter where on the floor u are (except those red sections) so ur much better off being a step or two above the flat. having seen that map, i'll be shooting at the $450 section most likely, if i can get row 13-15 i'll be ecstatic, but i'd be happy enough with any of the 350 section seats tbh. the atmosphere is electric everywhere on the floor because there's a stadium full of people on top of you, so i wouldnt worry about that until you get up to the nosebleed seats

Simon Only wrote: »
    Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Simon

You'll get an email sometime around february i think offering you the chance to upgrade the axxess tickets in your package to vip level. you'll have to pay the difference (which isn't much) but last year i opted not to upgrade and for the price difference it is the most bang for your buck you'll ever get - axxess is painfully slow and the VIP gets you to meet the top superstars (who you wouldnt even be allowed in the queue for without a VIP) and you'll skip queues for everything else.

does any1 have the presale code and also in how many hours the presale starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Good luck to everyone buying tickets in the pre-sale today :)

116 row 4 2 tickets

which ones are the $200 tickets? Central risers?

Anyone have a decent seating chart showing the floor and risers sections? I cant's see them on the one on ticketmaster. The section numbers are too small......?

section 15 row R 3 tickets..

so happy i didn't just accept the first ones they offered me - they havent differentiated on ticketmaster between price levels 3 and 4 - you'll randomly get either the central risers or the direct central risers when you choose the "central risers" option. i waited till the gave me 3 tix in the direct section.

@ edk here's a map that's been passed around here. http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316721_295828950445605_225021057526395_1093452_332646438_n.jpg

it shows the price levels

• Advertisement

Got tickets with my sisters card. Will that be a problem at Will Call?

you should copy her ID and bring it with u and the card also. these days you could probably get her on skype at the booth if u have an issue

Cool. The confirmation email is from my email address. I'm sure it would be fine with her ID and my confirmation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

This place is dead compared to how it's been the past 4 years on the day of the pre-sale.

Anyway, I totally forgot but remembered half an hour after they went on sale. Still got what I wanted.

Got sec 14 central risers. Would these be good?

i'm trying to get section 113/114 but when I put in Central risers they are $300/400

EdK wrote: »
    i'm trying to get section 113/114 but when I put in Central risers they are $300/400

114? You talking about the 100 Level? I'm in 114 and that is the 'Lower Level', not risers.

113-114 are lower level

It's annoying that this year they are charging more for central seats.

i.e. the central sections 113, 114, and 115 are more expensive than the sections either side. They didn't do that in previous years.

• Advertisement

killyourtv wrote: »
    114? You talking about the 100 Level? I'm in 114 and that is the 'Lower Level', not risers.

ah right,cheers

killyourtv wrote: »
    It's annoying that this year they are charging more for central seats.

i.e. the central sections 113, 114, and 115 are more expensive than the sections either side. They didn't do that in previous years.

they are charging more across the board for everything, for mania26 i got seats in section 126 for $95 all in including fees/will call etc, this year the same seat will set up back $152 roughly all in

its a huge gamble by wwe to increase prices that much especially with the us economy the way it is and the miami metro with double digit unemployment right now, might backfire on them bigtime where they are left with half the stadium unsold, on the other hand if they do sell out or come close to it their record gate of $7.5m will be smashed this year

In work and can't get to see a seating chart. Got tickets for Sec 14 central risers. Around 450 each. What is the view like from there would anyone know?

Well your angle of view is very good because you are right in the centre.

As for how much you'll be able to see depends on how tall you are. If you are of average or tall height you shouldn't have any problem seeing over people. If you're smaller you'll be doing quite a bit of neck straining etc.

i got section 116 row 4

total after taxes was 150 each not bad

my tickets got shipped out 2 days ago should be here some time next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Have they announced where Smackdown will be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody know when the people with packages find out there seats or is it just a surprise when the package arrives??

ciano316 wrote: »
    Anybody know when the people with packages find out there seats or is it just a surprise when the package arrives??

4 weeks prior to the event. And yes, total crap shoot on your exact seat. Only info we know on our seats is what general section we'll be in according to what package we bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

G-Money wrote: »
    Have they announced where Smackdown will be?

Think its in the Amway Center in Orlando-think I saw it on 411wrestling earlier this week but cant find the link for it now so dont quote me on that one.

**EDIT**
    http://http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/245131-location-revealed-for-post-wrestlemania-28-smackdown

Heres a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement