Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Yeah first time i cracked the top 10. Gonna have to get a bigger memory card for my camera. Gonna be snapping all night long. Stoked!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

I did everything separate,got great seats for everything.not doing HOF THIS YEAR THO,ill do it when taker goes in ,i went for hbk and austin tho

• Registered Users Posts: 15 phillooksdoom

WM28 Facebook page
    Join if your going to Mania!

http://www.facebook.com/events/305379356166849/

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

package came in today!!

mania 114 row 1 seat 13 and 14 hof sec 113 row 22 seats 9 and 10 and raw sec 1 row 1 seats 17 and 18!

nice raw seats if your person bails on you let me know ill give u 200 for the seat at the show to sit front row

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    nice raw seats if your person bails on you let me know ill give u 200 for the seat at the show to sit front row

lol sorry that wont be happening my other seat is my girl..but yea even more hyped now

it's ok she won't like raw tell her 400 right now paypal =)

400 paypal and section 111 row 17 seat 1 or 2 for raw free =x hey it's miami you need some spending money :D i am sure she wants to go shopping on south beach or something

better yet you are in bk u can pick up locally lol

400 paypal and section 111 row 17 seat 1 or 2 for raw free =x hey it's miami you need some spending money :D i am sure she wants to go shopping on south beach or something

better yet you are in bk u can pick up locally lol

ill mention it but still think unlikely lol shes actually looking fwd to it her first time being so close

• Advertisement

iamloco724 wrote: »
    ill mention it but still think unlikely lol shes actually looking fwd to it her first time being so close

lol no problem let me know if anything

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frankwhite1967

I'm looking for a front row seat to Raw as well so if you find a reasonable pair and you'd like to split it, let me know. But I highly doubt there's going to much out there. The whole floor pretty much went to package holders and VIPs etc. There are some great front row seats available on stubhub and ebay but they are asking a lot for them. It is the Raw right after WrestleMania and the Rock will be there but I'm not sure if it's worth paying so much.

i don't care for raw much front row but i never sat front row for raw

my main goal every year is to score first 10 rows for section 100 for mania and front row to roh both nights which i have been able to do for the past 4 years now

• Registered Users Posts: 30 StevieBoy123

Did anyone not receive a wristband with their package? I got everything except the wristband... :S

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

Did anyone not receive a wristband with their package? I got everything except the wristband... :S
    Did you report it?
    The only thing we didn't received was the HOF seating map

So much for the supposed inspections they made before shipping them

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

I want to ask what is great thing for every superstar two sign on. My friend is going and I want him to sign me some stuff but because I dont want to give him like an extra suitcase for everything I want signed i want to give him like 2 or 3 things. So what do you think are the best thinks to get signed? 1st it will be the best in the world t shirt for cm punk and after im thinking something like o poster or a t shirt of wrestlemania (but dont want to give like 25$ only for a poster)> Anyone has any good signing stuff ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

one of those over sized birthday cards and then you can frame it or something?

Escarx85 wrote: »
    Did you report it?
    The only thing we didn't received was the HOF seating map

So much for the supposed inspections they made before shipping them

I did but I've had no reply. Sod it, I'll go with WrestleReunion instead. They are also doing a bus service to Mania.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

I still have a front row RAW ticket for sale, it's in section 2. Message me with an offer if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Swift8933 wrote: »
    I still have a front row RAW ticket for sale, it's in section 2. Message me with an offer if interested.

sent you a message :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

If anyone is interested, i have a wrestlemania 22 ringside chair for sale. PM me if your interested.

Bare in mind, if your bringing these chairs home the airport security can be assholes about it. Make sure they can see the chair. I wrapped mine in black bags and they were not impressed. Buy some bubble wrap over there.

• Advertisement

WM28 seats block 15, row A! Raw block 2 row C! Hall of fame block 118! Very very happy with the seats we've got!! :D Even better than our seats last year!! :D

Swift8933 wrote: »

Do you really or just pulling legs?i asked about your front row which you said you would sell me in my topic a few days ago, made offer said you would post on stubhub never did,asked for pics never was posted etc.now you are back claiming you have a front row seat for sale.

on a side note if buying tickets from this guy i highly suggest you ask for pics and ask for him to place it on stubhub don't pay directly through paypal because he acts pretty funny with the tickets when i was a serious buyer for them.

NLW_Info wrote: »
    If anyone is interested, i have a wrestlemania 22 ringside chair for sale. PM me if your interested.

Bare in mind, if your bringing these chairs home the airport security can be assholes about it. Make sure they can see the chair. I wrapped mine in black bags and they were not impressed. Buy some bubble wrap over there.

Did you check your chair in at the airport?

I was thinking of using FedEx for my chair....

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭NLW_Info

Did you check your chair in at the airport?

I was thinking of using FedEx for my chair....

I checked it at the airport yeah. I had wrapped it up in layers of black bags and tape to stop it from getting damaged but the security ripped the black bags off at the airport. they let me wrap it back up though once they saw what it was. (meaning it's still in mint condition if anyone wants to buy haha).

FedEx is an option too though if you wanna save yourself carrying it around. If u are wrapping it up though, maybe make sure its see-thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

FedEx will cost you loads, like hundreds, like $600, just us bubble wrap and pay like $50 at the airport.

so question about miami everyone and spending money,thinking about taking my girl out there with me,we like to party and was wondering do you guys think 2500-3000 is enough for 5 days in miami?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Do you really or just pulling legs?i asked about your front row which you said you would sell me in my topic a few days ago, made offer said you would post on stubhub never did,asked for pics never was posted etc.now you are back claiming you have a front row seat for sale.

on a side note if buying tickets from this guy i highly suggest you ask for pics and ask for him to place it on stubhub don't pay directly through paypal because he acts pretty funny with the tickets when i was a serious buyer for them.

He does, he sent me a pic of the ticket yesterday so I'm buying it Tuesday as soon as I have the money

He does, he sent me a pic of the ticket yesterday so I'm buying it Tuesday as soon as I have the money

o ok,def try and put them on stubhub for extra protection at least as well.that's the only way i buy tickets these days,stubhub offers the best protection when it comes to tickets etc.

so question about miami everyone and spending money,thinking about taking my girl out there with me,we like to party and was wondering do you guys think 2500-3000 is enough for 5 days in miami?

for both of you? I think yeah, if you got 3000 thats 1500 each so for 5 days that equals for each of you its 300 per day!!!!!!!!! Most of the day you will be at beach, 2-3 days probably will be shopping so I guess about 500 (with wwe merchandise) for both and about another 500 for restaurants drinks etc and another 200 for you to have extra money with you so guess with 1200-1500 you are fine!!! Me and a friend are going to wm29 (my friend will also go to this years (he got platinum package and got 8th row!!!!)) and I guess about 1200$ from days 3/1-3/9 will that be enough(for wm29)?

RKJ_force wrote: »
    for both of you? I think yeah, if you got 3000 thats 1500 each so for 5 days that equals for each of you its 300 per day!!!!!!!!! Most of the day you will be at beach, 2-3 days probably will be shopping so I guess about 500 (with wwe merchandise) for both and about another 500 for restaurants drinks etc and another 200 for you to have extra money with you so guess with 1200-1500 you are fine!!! Me and a friend are going to wm29 (my friend will also go to this years (he got platinum package and got 8th row!!!!)) and I guess about 1200$ from days 3/1-3/9 will that be enough(for wm29)?

well i don't buy wwe merchandise mostly go out party/drink/eat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i guess it depends where you plan on drinking/partying, i found south beach to be a little on the expensive side and its very easy to still be out at 4-5am without even noticing it.

that sounds a lot like greece!!! all the clubs here are full till 6-7am

Anyone else worried about how there gonna have the ring set up for the event? At WM24 & WM26 a lot of people seemed to have an obstructed view, due the arms surrounding the ring! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Anyone else worriedabout how te e gonna have the ring set up for the event? At WM24 & WM26 a lot of people seemed to have an obstructed view, due the arms surrounding the ring! :confused:

Unless youre in the corners it should be fine. 26 was a vast improvment over 24 so hopefully this year it will be less intrusive. Google images of the 2 and u can see a huge difference.

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Unless youre in the corners it should be fine. 26 was a vast improvment over 24 so hopefully this year it will be less intrusive. Google images of the 2 and u can see a huge difference.

Yeah the set up for WM26 was so much better with the longer arms, hopefully they'll use the same set up, were in the direct risers so should be un-obstructed! (fingers crossed) Block 15, Row A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Avian

Need some opinion guys...I currently have some 114 tickets booked up but just got offered some Section 13 Row B...would you stick with 114 or go and pick up the 13? I would probably keep both tickets just in case but do you think the gold will be worse than 100's? I know a fair number of you guys go for 100's.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

Just wanted to let everyone know that in my excitement of Wrestlemania, I have revived my blog and written and introductory post entitled "I'm going to Wrestlemania" which you can have a look at it you want. I will be trying to document my mania trip on there as well as posting updates on my @ABDangerously twitter, which you may or may not be interested in following.

Just thought I would share it with you guys as you have all been so good to me in helping me sort out getting my package, so thought it would be great to share my experiences with you and I thought that would be the best way.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

AXXESS LINEUP FINALLY STARTED TO APPEAR!!

Thursday - 6PM: Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Beth Phoenix, Christian, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, Great Khali and more!

Friday - 6PM: Kofi Kingston, The Miz, David Otunga, Jack Swagger, Vickie Guerrero, The Bella Twins, Jerry 'The King' Lawyer, Dolph Ziggler, Jim Ross and more!

Saturday - 8AM: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, Zach Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Ted DiBiase, Booker T, Jimmy Hart, Eve, Layla, Drew McIntyre, Teddy Long and more!

Saturday - 1PM: Mark Henry, The Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Primo, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tyson Kidd, Ricky Steamboat and more!

Saturday - 6PM: R-Truth, Brodus Clay, Kane, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase, Kaitlyn, Teddy Long, Hornswoggle, AJ, Niaomi, Cameron Lynn and more!

Sunday - 8AM: Alberto Del Rio, Santino Marella, Daniel Bryan, Christian, The Bellas, Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero, R-Truth, The Great Khali, Primo, Alica Fox, Lita and more!

Sunday - 12:30PM: Sgt. Slaughter, Kelly Kelly, Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Layla, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Hart, Tony Atlas and more! **FREE SHUTTLE TO WRESTLEMANIA INCLUDED**

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

I find it so hard to believe Kane is gonna do a signing, I hope he will though, I got a sweet retro mask I'd like him to sign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Only axxess I'm going to is Sunday afternoon and the line up is quite poor,kind of disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 8 frankwhite1967

EdK wrote: »
    Only axxess I'm going to is Sunday afternoon and the line up is quite poor,kind of disappointing
    What would you expect? It's just mere hours before WWE's biggest night of the year. Obviously anyone on the card that night won't be at the afternoon session as they will be required to be at the stadium hours beforehand. So I don't think they would advertise anyone for that session that remotely has a chance of being part of Mania. I could be wrong. That leaves Legends, some Divas, former wrestlers, and some undercard wrestlers. It's about what you should expect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

What would you expect? It's just mere hours before WWE's biggest night of the year. Obviously anyone on the card that night won't be at the afternoon session as they will be required to be at the stadium hours beforehand. So I don't think they would advertise anyone for that session that remotely has a chance of being part of Mania. I could be wrong. That leaves Legends, some Divas, former wrestlers, and some undercard wrestlers. It's about what you should expect.

I am aware of the above but there isn't one of them I'd really be interested in meeting tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Hender wrote: »
    AXXESS LINEUP FINALLY STARTED TO APPEAR!!

Thursday - 6PM: Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, Santino Marella, R-Truth, Beth Phoenix, Christian, Hornswoggle, Jack Swagger, Wade Barrett, Great Khali and more!

Friday - 6PM: Kofi Kingston, The Miz, David Otunga, Jack Swagger, Vickie Guerrero, The Bella Twins, Jerry 'The King' Lawyer, Dolph Ziggler, Jim Ross and more!

Saturday - 8AM: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, Zach Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Ted DiBiase, Booker T, Jimmy Hart, Eve, Layla, Drew McIntyre, Teddy Long and more!

Saturday - 1PM: Mark Henry, The Big Show, Kane, The Miz, Primo, Natalya, Kaitlyn, Tyson Kidd, Ricky Steamboat and more!

Saturday - 6PM: R-Truth, Brodus Clay, Kane, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Ted DiBiase, Kaitlyn, Teddy Long, Hornswoggle, AJ, Niaomi, Cameron Lynn and more!

Sunday - 8AM: Alberto Del Rio, Santino Marella, Daniel Bryan, Christian, The Bellas, Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero, R-Truth, The Great Khali, Primo, Alica Fox, Lita and more!

Sunday - 12:30PM: Sgt. Slaughter, Kelly Kelly, Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, Layla, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Hart, Tony Atlas and more! **FREE SHUTTLE TO WRESTLEMANIA INCLUDED**

Where did you get this??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 RasCMania

As we inch closer and closer to Miami, lets raise those Atlanta goosebumps one last time...

24 Days!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

That was such a good match! Chills down my spine now thinking about it, when Hunter hit the Tombstone I thought it was over. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

As we inch closer and closer to Miami, lets raise those Atlanta goosebumps one last time...

24 Days!!! :D:D:D

Getting closer!

So excited for my first WM. I've always wanted to go since I was about 10 and WM28 will be on my 28th birthday and I'll be there! Already trying to convince my mate to go to New York next year!

Congrats! Felt the same way before my first Mania trip to Detroit for 23. Just got to a point where house shows and Raw/SD tapings wasn't enough. Had to get to Mania. 3 Mania's later still going strong. They say Disney World is the happiest place on earth... Not during Wrestlemania Weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

the last truly great mania was held outdoors in the state of florida and i was there so here is hoping mania 28 comes close to the standard that show set

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 virgs1

Wonder if they will do the ring set up like this with the orange ropes? Would look pretty cool.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement