Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

Haven't been on here for months, good to see everyone is happy with there seats.

Is anyone selling any VIP's for axxess? Wasn't able to get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

How much do you usually spend at the wrestling events?mania hof and axxess dollar wise

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Ballpark I spend $400 at Axxess, then on Mania day they have a habit of releasing new event merch, so maybe another $100 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 TheDanimal

LiamBro wrote: »
    Haven't been on here for months, good to see everyone is happy with there seats.

Is anyone selling any VIP's for axxess? Wasn't able to get any.

I've got 2 Foley and 2 Mysterio tickets available if you are interested mate? Message me if you are interested.

Really :O..what sorta stuff do you buy at axxes that costs up to 400 though?have to bring more than I thought

Jersey, Hoodie, theres $100+ right there, programmes, event t-shirts, lanyards, drawstring bag, its so easy to spend at Axxess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Yeah its real easy to blow upwards of $500 at Axxess. Its like you "think" you wouldn't want or need alot of the things you see but when you get there, your like "ah what the hell". Before u know it, u got a personalized jersey, 4 different shirts, and other little trinkets.

All in all, this weekend happens once a year so put the petal to the floor and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I have already ordered all I want (besides the lanyard and my son´s WM bear) in WWE SHOP and delivered it to my hotel there in the Disneyworld ;)

I am arrving to the US and Orlando this friday, anyone else going to Orlando prior WM? well I will return there for another week after WM, can´t wait :D

That's mental but why spend more at axxess than mania?other than mania itself what event are you looking forward to the most?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

That's mental but why spend more at axxess than mania?other than mania itself what event are you looking forward to the most?

Getting wasted every night!!!! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Initium wrote: »
    Getting wasted every night!!!! :cool:

That could work!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 phillooksdoom

Initium wrote: »
    I have already ordered all I want (besides the lanyard and my son´s WM bear) in WWE SHOP and delivered it to my hotel there in the Disneyworld ;)

I am arrving to the US and Orlando this friday, anyone else going to Orlando prior WM? well I will return there for another week after WM, can´t wait :D

me and my friends are travelling to orlando from the uk 2mo and then spending 10 days there before going to miami! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

How much do you usually spend at the wrestling events?mania hof and axxess dollar wise

depends,not everyone buys wwe merch,every year when i go i spend around 1 k,seeing as this is miami i am taking 3 grand just incase,might spend 1500 or so.

I cant speak for others but I dont like carrying too much at live events. I'd rather buy all my stuff at Axxess or merchandise stand in hotel lobby.I did however take my Million Dollar belt to WM26 for Ted DiBiase's HoF induction.

Event? I really like the HoF ceremony. Hearing all the stories is really cool in my opinion. But mostly I just enjoy the best each city has to offer. Whatever it may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

ki8qh.png

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭baldstuffandy

killyourtv wrote: »
    ki8qh.png

Bollox.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

I checked the weather yesterday on the app on my phone which gets its info from that site and it was very different.

I guess the only way to get an accurate weather report is to wake up and stick your head out the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

For a reliable weather forecast, you need to wait at least 5 days before the event. I wouldn't worry... yet

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Escarx85 wrote: »
    For a reliable weather forecast, you need to wait at least 5 days before the event. I wouldn't worry... yet

Yep...That forecast will change everyday until we get closer to the 1st. And sure wouldn't a good old rattle of thunder be great during Taker v Trips:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Escarx85

So, anyone is going to the thursday party?

300 dollars is a lot, but it seems more "VIP" than the Axxess sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Aint it just Wrestlemania Art jazzed up a bit for $300?

I'll give that a miss, plus, im at Axxess Thursday for one of my VIP sessions with Edge

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

Escarx85 wrote: »
    So, anyone is going to the thursday party?

300 dollars is a lot, but it seems more "VIP" than the Axxess sessions

ive heard about that any1 has some details?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

having looked over some of the details of flying on us airways i am preparing for a miserable trip over but will be worth it! 7 days!

jmolloy wrote: »
    having looked over some of the details of flying on us airways i am preparing for a miserable trip over but will be worth it! 7 days!

meh not always bad people always have bad reviews for everything,just up to you to experience it your self,people told me delta/airtran was bad but i had no issues with them

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Memnoch99

The Wrestlemania jersey is up on on wweshopzone.com-not very impressed with the Mania clothing this year in comparison to previous years but Ill be buying it anyway regardless

• Advertisement

I like the jersey!!!! its nice that they have the bright orange it reminds me of summer,nice weather... and fits great with miami(miami beach,clubs...)

No chance I'd pay 300 for that ****..they (wwe) really burn a hole in ur wallet don't they

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Just 4 days to go :D

leaving Heathrow at 12:15pm US Airways - Heathrow > Philadelphia then at 6:25pm Philadelphia > Miami anybody on them flights? :)

No chance I'd pay 300 for that ****..they (wwe) really burn a hole in ur wallet don't they

can any1 give me some information about that party or a link?

547791_2863938679726_1297512157_32216467_1895085399_n.jpg

Ive got my ticket! :)

• Advertisement

so all the wrestlers will be there and you will be able to chat with them and all that or you are in one area and the superstars on another?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rossieboy

Hey Guys,

Just wondering how much in total the whole trip is costing? Just thinking about going next year.. Or For WM 30!!

Don't forget to wave the Irish flags when in the stadium!

I've spotted Irish flags @ the last 4 or 5 mania's on TV...

Makes me want to be there more when I see them! :)

I doubt u cud hang out with the divas or wrestlers..maybe a quick conversation at best..and total cost would change wherever the location is and depends on what packages you are going for,how long you would stay etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

:D

548434_2928161412211_1506214004_32197756_1714573148_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭A.B. Dangerously

My flight leaves in 11 hours! So excited, can't wait for my first mania! I'll try to tweet throughout my trip at http://www.twitter.com/abdangerously and will try to keep updating my blog at http://abdangerously.wordpress.com. Hope to see some of you out there, and if not, hope everyone has an absolutely amazing time!!!

Feels like only yesterday we were all panicking about the packages and flights

Sitting in Dublin airport T2. Off to London then Miami first thing. Hope everyone has a great trip!

Can't wait to get over..paddy power are taking bets on wrestlemania 28..crazy stuff!

Sitting in Dublin airport T2. Off to London then Miami first thing. Hope everyone has a great trip!

be safe man!

Woooo, in my South Beach hotel watching RAW (Free WiFi), then off for a few Bevvys!!! Miami Baby!

• Advertisement

For anyone that's over in Miami now..how's the place?

Leave friday morning... Wait is unbareable!

Has left the building!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭The Fly

Heading to Manchester airport now, changing at London. Excited!

Have a blast everone :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Sunny and nice

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Quick check has anybody brought any axxess tickets of stubhub before? tempted to get some decent priced edge ones from there.

humid as one of my friends told me today

Whole Show wrote: »
    Quick check has anybody brought any axxess tickets of stubhub before? tempted to get some decent priced edge ones from there.

i buy and sell on there,never had a issue,and if there was a issue stubhub is quick to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Couldn't make the trip due to personal issues, hope everyone has a great time :)

• Advertisement

Just written my first blog post from Miami. Looks like I have some Superstars staying at my hotel! http://abdangerously.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/loving-my-road-to-wrestlemania/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement