Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

sitting at dublin airport now ready yo go on my trip. Long journey ahead via Philadelphia but so worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Last day of work before 2 week vacation. Will be touching down in MIA tomorrow morning at 1157am. Let the good times roll! See you all over there!

#BestWeekendEVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hope you all have a good time. Was hoping to go to this myself but alas finances didn't allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

First time ive travelled to the states. ****ing hell is all i can say, wouldnt want to go through it all too often. Knackered. Spending the night in Chicago then down to Miami in the morning! Hope y'all have a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

Can anyone help me..the mike Tyson ticket you buy at axxess the photo opportunity..am I guaranteed to see him with this or is there a queue and might not meet him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 frankwhite1967

Can anyone help me..the mike Tyson ticket you buy at axxess the photo opportunity..am I guaranteed to see him with this or is there a queue and might not meet him?

You can get your money back if you don't meet him. Just hold on to your ticket to get your refund.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

AWESOME Time this weekend! Heading to Miami International in just a bit. This never gets old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Time to say goodbye to this thread. Im sure the 29 version will be around very soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement