Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 28 questions/packages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

I just emailed the WWE travel packages address and got this automated response.
    As soon as the WrestleMania Travel Packages are confirmed, further information will be posted on WWE.com.

The SummerSlam Travel Packages are on sale now. Log onto http://www.wwe.com/content/schedule/2011/august/14/17015872/summerslam-travel-packages

Follow us on Facebook at WWE Travel-Packages!

Thank you for your interest.

So it looks like the Facebook page actually is official.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

mmg200000 wrote: »
    Really? I didn't have to use paypal.
    Yes mate, if you bought a travel package for WM 27 Paypal was their only payment method, maybeyou don't remember but take a look at this link, this is when the packages when on sale and we were posting "live" in this board.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869089&page=34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

Initium wrote: »
    Yes mate, if you bought a travel package for WM 27 Paypal was their only payment method, maybeyou don't remember but take a look at this link, this is when the packages when on sale and we were posting "live" in this board.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869089&page=34

Ok maybe for International orders, but I didn't have to do no paypal. I was using my Stepdads card, and I flat out asked what his paypal pass word was, and he said he didn't know, but I was still able to order my ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Just got this from the Fed

WrestleMania Travel Packages for WrestleMania XXVIII in Miami, Florida, will be on sale to the public in mid-July.

As soon as the WrestleMania Travel Packages are available, information will be posted on http://www.wwe.com/ 

All payments are processed by PayPal. If you are new to PayPal, please create an account now https://www.paypal.com/
    Follow us on Facebook at Wwe Travel-Packages

If you no longer wish to receive these types of announcements, please email us with Unsubscribe in the subject line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

yup got that too, sure a lot of the reason for that is to say yes the facebook page is official

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Thats surprising. Considering the 'Wwe' in the name wasn't spelled with full capital letters I thought for sure it wasn't official.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

Swift8933 wrote: »
    I just emailed the WWE travel packages address and got this automated response.

So it looks like the Facebook page actually is official.

id like to see a screen shot of this email with the header from where the email came from,because a wwe page that is official won't have it set to private would be made public for the users to like the page instead of adding them.

and i highly doubt this is true as a member here and a member off this site emailed wwe about travel packages for mania and there automated response was the same but yours is different saying that,hmm new member to the forum to how funny lol

like this one

http://www.facebook.com/wwe?sk=wall

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

untitled.jpg

So yes the facebook page is official :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I also got the same e-mail. Page seems ok. They respond to every question asked. But no matter how you slice it the info on there will be the same info sent to everyone on WWE's e-mail list. It's not like the facebook page will sell packages before they go on sale. It just serves as a means to answer ppl's questions and concerns over travel packages.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    id like to see a screen shot of this email with the header from where the email came from,because a wwe page that is official won't have it set to private would be made public for the users to like the page instead of adding them.

and i highly doubt this is true as a member here and a member off this site emailed wwe about travel packages for mania and there automated response was the same but yours is different saying that,hmm new member to the forum to how funny lol

like this one

Why can't you just accept that its official...people here have nothing to gain by saying that its official, and Swift8933 posted some details from the email, not the full content...doesn't mean he/she is lying. I really don't get what your problem is here man...

just email the packages and ask them...you'll probably get the same auto-email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Swift8933

like this one

My email looks the same as the one 'StoneColdFan' has posted.

What reason would I have to lie about it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How far is Orlando from Miami? I'm just looking at the current schedule and Raw is coming from Miami next Monday and I'm assuming it will be there after WM next year also. Smackdown is then coming from Orlando the next night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

G-Money wrote: »
    How far is Orlando from Miami? I'm just looking at the current schedule and Raw is coming from Miami next Monday and I'm assuming it will be there after WM next year also. Smackdown is then coming from Orlando the next night.

3 hour drive

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I plan on making a holiday out of this. WM 24 was brilliant. Will probably go to Orlando for a few days beforehand then make the trip to Miami for WM, stay for a day or two and go home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I plan on making a holiday out of this. WM 24 was brilliant. Will probably go to Orlando for a few days beforehand then make the trip to Miami for WM, stay for a day or two and go home.

Im really tempted to do the same, I love Orlando been there 3 times.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Hey folks, I'm considering going next year but only through a silver package probably.

Has anyone ever gone with a silver package, and if so, how was it? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Sweet! No lie. As a 3x purchaser of the silver pkg i've yet to be dissapointed with it. Very good seat each time.

Brolly wrote: »
    Why can't you just accept that its official...people here have nothing to gain by saying that its official, and Swift8933 posted some details from the email, not the full content...doesn't mean he/she is lying. I really don't get what your problem is here man...

just email the packages and ask them...you'll probably get the same auto-email.

i actually did email the package with no response over 2 weeks LOL. but ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Just a quick question.

I was looking at the packages from this years WrestleMania and for the Gold package it said 'seating within floor level riser seats'. Does that mean that the seats start to rise a bit from ringside or is it always on the same level?

I guess within the next month or so you'll be able to book flights. I think it's something like 335 days in advance is the maximum you can book ahead.

How long will you guys leave it before booking flights? I was pricing flights with Delta to Atlanta with only about 2 weeks to go to Mania and they were still coming in about €500 which was very good and surprised me.

• Advertisement

G-Money wrote: »
    I guess within the next month or so you'll be able to book flights. I think it's something like 335 days in advance is the maximum you can book ahead.

How long will you guys leave it before booking flights? I was pricing flights with Delta to Atlanta with only about 2 weeks to go to Mania and they were still coming in about €500 which was very good and surprised me.

I'm going to head down to the travel agent in town were i booked my flights for Atlanta next month and see if they can book my flights for Miami i can leave a few € on them every week :) going to fly out the thursday and book into the package hotel for that night
    i actually did email the package with no response over 2 weeks LOL. but ok.

you asked for a photo i posted it...what more do you want? just accept the fact that the facebook page is real we would have no reason to lie about it..

I think I will have to go to this seeing it's the Rock v Cena. I wouldn't mind making a trip to Vegas too, even though that's a 4 hour flight across the country :(

personally id stay away from riser seats but it varies from person to person,i had riser seats for 25 i didn't book a package,i had second row,i hated it.id much,personally id only sit on floor if i had maybe first 4 rows

other than that i always aim for first few rows of the 100 sections,that is really risers to me.

I'm going to head down to the travel agent in town were i booked my flights for Atlanta next month and see if they can book my flights for Miami i can leave a few € on them every week :) going to fly out the thursday and book into the package hotel for that night

you asked for a photo i posted it...what more do you want? just accept the fact that the facebook page is real we would have no reason to lie about it..

who ever made that fan page really needs to try harder because i emailed wwe with no response about this page being legit

http://www.wwe.com/

hmm funny how there only facebook page is listed right on the bottom right of there website lol..

and why would they make a package page when they post package info on there legit fb page?funny

who ever made that fan page really needs to try harder because i emailed wwe with no response about this page being legit

http://www.wwe.com/

hmm funny how there only facebook page is listed right on the bottom right of there website lol..

and why would they make a package page when they post package info on there legit fb page?funny

If it wasn't legit why would they add it to the email? like Brolly said people here have nothing to gain by saying that its official...we're just telling you whats in the email we wouldn't lie about it

If it wasn't legit why would they add it to the email? like Brolly said people here have nothing to gain by saying that its official...we're just telling you whats in the email we wouldn't lie about it

funny how i emailed them on several different emails with no replies and there is enough proof to show that this page is not official.just saying.

when someone can show me a link from wwe.com or an official staff member on the wwe facebook linking to this page then ill believe it

because i can easily spoof a email from the wwe webpackage and email my self stating that facebook.com/rud3bwoy is an official wwe page instead of there old url LOL so yea.

anyway moving along

funny how i emailed them on several different emails with no replies and there is enough proof to show that this page is not official.just saying.

when someone can show me a link from wwe.com or an official staff member on the wwe facebook linking to this page then ill believe it

because i can easily spoof a email from the wwe webpackage and email my self stating that facebook.com/rud3bwoy is an official wwe page instead of there old url LOL so yea.

anyway moving along

okay so you're saying i sent that email to myself :confused: i wouldn't have anything to gain by doing that but okay whatever

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

I emailed wwe packages last week and received an auto reply from them with the same content that was in the emails sent to other guys on boards.

Try sending a blank email to WWE packages...you should get the auto response within a few hours.

Brolly wrote: »
    I emailed wwe packages last week and received an auto reply from them with the same content that was in the emails sent to other guys on boards.

Try sending a blank email to WWE packages...you should get the auto response within a few hours.

ill try it again later

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bischoffrulz

Is on the road to wrestlemania!! jus booked my hotel, less than a mile 4m the sun life stadium, for €100 for 4 people!
    goin to be in orlando for two weeks, so persuaded my non wrestling fan friends to make the trip. Cant wait!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement