Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im having trouble changing my router setting on my Vodafone modem

Options
  • 05-04-2011 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I purchased a Vodafone modem recently (model k3765) recently which came with a sharing dock, I had no problems setting it up and its great for browsing the net. However in order to game online on my X Box 360 which I just recently registered my X box live gold membership on I need to access the router settings to change the NAT from strict to open. When I rang up the Vodafone Customer helpline I was told to type 19.168.0.1 into internet explorer and that would connect me to the router settings. When I tried this it did not work instead a page came up saying this page cannot be displayed or has been moved Error 102. If my internet is working proper why cant I access my router? If someone can tell me how to access it to change these NAT settings I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Advertisement