Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Dentist for Mouth Guard?

Options
  • 05-04-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, wondering if anybody knows of a dentist in Cork who does mouth guards to prevent teeth grinding (worn at night ). I paid €1,000 euro for one about 3 years ago which I have since lost. Need one again now but hoping to find somebody who can do this cheaper.
    Thanks for reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

did you check if you can get bite guards done at the dental hospital in CUH? If you can, it will be a lot cheaper. However, €1000 sounds crazy for a bit guard. most i paid has been €300

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Olidolly

Thanks garhgw...had been thinking about the Dental hospital. Not sure if I can just go there or need a referral ? One way or the other though it's worth a try and I will. tks, Oli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

all you have to do is ring them. if they do bite guards then all you need to do is make an appointment. they will have all the right gear ready for you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Would be interested to hear where you do go to get one..I have been asking for something for years from Dentist and they keep saying i dont need one, despite the fact i wake my manfriend up a lot of nights when it starts they just dont seem to want to give me one..Haha it sounds dirty or maybe im just perverted.

Advertisement