Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klaus Butschek is closing

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

there might be bargains here. He is apparently closing on Thursday.

www.klaus-butschek.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

They have extended this till sunday, currently at 20% off all items. Price includes vat and shipping. I picked up a nice set of paperwork and photos and looking forward to it's arrival. Cheers for posting that as it's been a while since I checked his site and woudln't have known otherwise. What are the odds he has a firesale at the very end ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fr.Jack

Hi
    This may shed some light on what he is doing as its from his monthly newsletter. " We will be back with a new shop very soon and will keep you up-to-date via the newsletter.

Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Looks like the 20% off was the fire sale, it is now shutdown but the site says :

Please check this address on 15. April"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fr.Jack

Just to let you know Klaus Butschek is back in business with a new website.

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Fredrick

Looks good looking forward to the stock update.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

I see he has a SS Honour Ring for 7,000 Euro. if the price of third Reich items rises every year it would be better to invest in them than in property.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭HerrScheisse

True Fuinseog - but with property at least you know the genuine date of manufacture :(

Why did he change his website? It seemed he was closing down - was it a commercial tactic or some other reason to change address?

Advertisement