Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie Customer Service ?

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

I just wondering if anyone has had any experience of dealing with Dabs.ie customer services?

I purchased computer accessories costing approx €100 from them and the order was delivered a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, part of the order was missing. I've emailed customer service twice to report that some of the order was missing but I've received no reply. There is no contact telephone number on their website to contact them so I'm not sure how to proceed.

I have ordered from them on a number of occasions in the last year and I've had no issues. Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed due to duplication across forums

In future, please use the Report Post functionality to request that the thread be moved to the correct forum, rather than posting twice in multiple forums

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement