Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi hope im doin this right!!!

can anyone advise on hiring an engineer to survey a house? in terms of prices. thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

I got my house surveryed last year with DL Group in Ballincollig, they were quick and efficient. Think it cost in the ball park of about 450-500 in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shazmeister

thanks a million will give them a buzz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Edit! Sorry just spoke with my husband, he said it was closer to €350! Good news!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I used them also about 3/4 years ago...did a good job at a reasonable price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

+1 on DL Group, bit of a pita to get down there to pick up the documents if you don't know the area (which I didn't), but I was in a rush to get sorted - I'm sure they'd send them out in the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 shazmeister

thanks all :)

Advertisement