Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fishing in east cork

Options
  • 05-04-2011 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi
    anyone no any coarse fishing lakes,river,canals anything in east cork near midleton

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 saltyhook13

hey bulldawg...there is a mark outside midleton just before killeagh,ballyhonock lake,i was there about 2 years ago and pulled out a few small tench and rudd,didnt really know what i was doing,i`m more of a beach/shore fishing kinda guy.i was using a small river rod fixed spool with a maggot baited hook,just chancing my arm like,but other lads there were pullin out fine sized carp...hope this helps..good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bulldawg

thanks il try there

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Danierass

Hi guys ,this seems very old now but ill chance anyway , im thinking to go out to ballyhonock for tench some time soon ,found few posts that are few years old saying its invaded by weeds, has anyone been there lately and know if its fishable ? Any help will be appreciated as i dont want to make return trip without a cast , thanks !
    ðŸ˜

Advertisement